Police appeal to speak to man in connection with a racial attack in Kenton
- Credit: Archant
Police have released an image of a man they wish to speak to after a woman was assaulted on a bus in Kenton.
A man boarded a Route 114 bus at Kenton Road at 3pm on Saturday January 25.
A Met spokesperson said: “Whilst on board the bus, he assaulted, spat at, and racially abused a 65-year-old female passenger.
“Although the victim did not suffer lasting injuries, she was shocked and distressed by the attack.”
The Met’s transport squad are investigating.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who can identify this man is asked to contact police via 101 or Tweet @MetCC quoting Cad 4623/25Jan.
Alternatively call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 1
- 1 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 2 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police
- 3 Two men charged with murder in connection with missing pensioner with links to Willesden
- 4 Traffic disruption in Brent from August 2-8
- 5 New QPR signing Moses Odubajo's story so far
- 6 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 7 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 8 Petition launched to declare Brent a Right To Food borough
- 9 Head of school attended by Tom Dean, Zadie Smith and Rachel Yankey set to retire
- 10 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead