Police appeal to speak to man in connection with a racial attack in Kenton
- Credit: Archant
Police have released an image of a man they wish to speak to after a woman was assaulted on a bus in Kenton.
A man boarded a Route 114 bus at Kenton Road at 3pm on Saturday January 25.
A Met spokesperson said: “Whilst on board the bus, he assaulted, spat at, and racially abused a 65-year-old female passenger.
“Although the victim did not suffer lasting injuries, she was shocked and distressed by the attack.”
The Met’s transport squad are investigating.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who can identify this man is asked to contact police via 101 or Tweet @MetCC quoting Cad 4623/25Jan.
Alternatively call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 1
- 1 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 2 Brent Council worker Vithun Illankovan on his time in The Circle
- 3 QPR boss Warburton says they will be prepared for a strong Rotherham side
- 4 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 5 Hope for the Welsh Harp
- 6 Homeless in Brent, Covid and Ramadan support
- 7 Pubs in Kensal reopen after Covid lockdown
- 8 Six years ago today, it was knocked down - next week the Carlton reopens
- 9 Shops, hairdressers, pub gardens and gyms reopen today
- 10 Brent mother of murdered schoolboy Quamari urges public to report knife crime