Police appeal to speak to man in connection with a racial attack in Kenton
- Credit: Archant
Police have released an image of a man they wish to speak to after a woman was assaulted on a bus in Kenton.
A man boarded a Route 114 bus at Kenton Road at 3pm on Saturday January 25.
A Met spokesperson said: “Whilst on board the bus, he assaulted, spat at, and racially abused a 65-year-old female passenger.
“Although the victim did not suffer lasting injuries, she was shocked and distressed by the attack.”
The Met’s transport squad are investigating.
Anyone who can identify this man is asked to contact police via 101 or Tweet @MetCC quoting Cad 4623/25Jan.
Alternatively call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 1
- 1 Teenager grabbed and pulled towards car in broad daylight
- 2 Residents lose appeal to save Brent leisure centre
- 3 Kensal Rise backstreets 'clogged with unused buses' group says
- 4 QPR's Barbet sets sights on another win at Coventry
- 5 Ricky Gervais behind new benches for people grieving to 'talk and reflect'
- 6 Shocking reality of Brent housing crisis shown in new data
- 7 HS2: Government hails 'incredible momentum' as Old Oak Common work continues
- 8 Women attacked on way home from night out in Wembley
- 9 Plan B measures to be scrapped across England
- 10 Central Mosque of Brent launches Breathe Easy support group