Police appeal to speak to man in connection with a racial attack in Kenton
- Credit: Archant
Police have released an image of a man they wish to speak to after a woman was assaulted on a bus in Kenton.
A man boarded a Route 114 bus at Kenton Road at 3pm on Saturday January 25.
A Met spokesperson said: “Whilst on board the bus, he assaulted, spat at, and racially abused a 65-year-old female passenger.
“Although the victim did not suffer lasting injuries, she was shocked and distressed by the attack.”
The Met’s transport squad are investigating.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who can identify this man is asked to contact police via 101 or Tweet @MetCC quoting Cad 4623/25Jan.
Alternatively call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 1
- 1 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 2 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 3 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 4 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 5 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 6 Brent residents face £100 council tax hike for Band D property
- 7 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 8 Pictures: Snow arrives covering Gladstone Park and Neasden Temple
- 9 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 10 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies