Man arrested on suspicion of Wembley murder
Victim was beaten to death in the early hours of this morning
A 39-year-old is being questioned on suspicion of murder after a man was beaten to death in Wembley this morning (Tuesday).
The man was arrested after the victim, who is believed to be in his 30s, was found in St John’s Road at 2.20am.
He was rushed to Northwick Park Hospital where he died at 3.27am.
Officers from the Met’s Homicide and Serious Crime Command are investigating the killing.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact the incident room on 020 8358 0200 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 2 Olympic Steps to Wembley Stadium unveiled
- 3 Prospect House eviction: Families struggle to move out
- 4 Social enterprise boutique gym opening in Queen's Park on May 17
- 5 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 6 Brent Council writes off nearly £2m owed in bad debts
- 7 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 8 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 9 Willesden residents say 'no' to new betting shop
- 10 Mixed feelings for residents and workers as crowds return to Wembley