Man arrested on suspicion of Wembley murder
Victim was beaten to death in the early hours of this morning
A 39-year-old is being questioned on suspicion of murder after a man was beaten to death in Wembley this morning (Tuesday).
The man was arrested after the victim, who is believed to be in his 30s, was found in St John’s Road at 2.20am.
He was rushed to Northwick Park Hospital where he died at 3.27am.
Officers from the Met’s Homicide and Serious Crime Command are investigating the killing.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact the incident room on 020 8358 0200 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Police appeal to find missing 12-year-old boy
- 2 Two men charged with murder in connection with missing pensioner with links to Willesden
- 3 'Brave new streets of London' – photo collection captures a city under Covid
- 4 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police
- 5 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 6 More images released after 'violence and disorder' at Euro 2020 final at Wembley
- 7 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 8 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 9 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 10 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park