Man arrested on suspicion of Wembley murder
Victim was beaten to death in the early hours of this morning
A 39-year-old is being questioned on suspicion of murder after a man was beaten to death in Wembley this morning (Tuesday).
The man was arrested after the victim, who is believed to be in his 30s, was found in St John’s Road at 2.20am.
He was rushed to Northwick Park Hospital where he died at 3.27am.
Officers from the Met’s Homicide and Serious Crime Command are investigating the killing.
Anyone with information should contact the incident room on 020 8358 0200 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Teenager grabbed and pulled towards car in broad daylight
- 2 Residents lose appeal to save Brent leisure centre
- 3 Kensal Rise backstreets 'clogged with unused buses' group says
- 4 QPR's Barbet sets sights on another win at Coventry
- 5 Shocking reality of Brent housing crisis shown in new data
- 6 Ricky Gervais behind new benches for people grieving to 'talk and reflect'
- 7 HS2: Government hails 'incredible momentum' as Old Oak Common work continues
- 8 Women attacked on way home from night out in Wembley
- 9 Plan B measures to be scrapped across England
- 10 Central Mosque of Brent launches Breathe Easy support group