Man arrested on suspicion of attempted murder following Wembley stabbing
- Credit: Archant
The 21-year-old victim was hospitalised after being knifed in the head on Saturday evening.
Police were called by the London Ambulance Service shortly before 9.40pm on Saturday evening following reports of a stabbing in East Lane, Wembley.
Officers and paramedics found a 21-year-old man suffering from a stab wound to his head.
He was taken to a north London hospital with non-life threatening and non-life changing injuries.
A 25-year-old man fled the scene, but was later arrested nearby on suspicion of attempted murder. He is currently at a north London hospital being treated for minor self-inflicted injuries.
You may also want to watch:
Officers from Brent CID are investigating and enquiries are ongoing.
- 1 Person injured after 'shooting' in Dudden Hill
- 2 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 3 Police 'determined' to find Wembley man who failed to appear at court
- 4 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 5 Mother of newborn baby found in Willesden canal urged to seek medical help
- 6 Three men charged after police officer injured in traffic stop
- 7 Body of newborn baby found in Grand Union Canal in Willesden
- 8 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 9 Summer of Play season launch in Wembley Park this June
- 10 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims