Man arrested on suspicion of attempted murder following Wembley stabbing
- Credit: Archant
The 21-year-old victim was hospitalised after being knifed in the head on Saturday evening.
Police were called by the London Ambulance Service shortly before 9.40pm on Saturday evening following reports of a stabbing in East Lane, Wembley.
Officers and paramedics found a 21-year-old man suffering from a stab wound to his head.
He was taken to a north London hospital with non-life threatening and non-life changing injuries.
A 25-year-old man fled the scene, but was later arrested nearby on suspicion of attempted murder. He is currently at a north London hospital being treated for minor self-inflicted injuries.
You may also want to watch:
Officers from Brent CID are investigating and enquiries are ongoing.
- 1 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 2 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application
- 3 Tom Dean wins second Tokyo 2020 gold with 4x200m relay victory
- 4 Letter on banning wearing of religious symbols
- 5 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 6 View from the community - 'Could another riot happen?'
- 7 Former Brent school boy Tom Dean beats Covid to win Gold at the Tokyo Olympics
- 8 View from the chamber - 'The recycling centre is just inside the new ULEZ boundary'
- 9 Wembley Park's Summer on Screen festival kicks off with Gurinder Chadha Q&A
- 10 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield