Man arrested on suspicion of attempted murder following Wembley stabbing
- Credit: Archant
The 21-year-old victim was hospitalised after being knifed in the head on Saturday evening.
Police were called by the London Ambulance Service shortly before 9.40pm on Saturday evening following reports of a stabbing in East Lane, Wembley.
Officers and paramedics found a 21-year-old man suffering from a stab wound to his head.
He was taken to a north London hospital with non-life threatening and non-life changing injuries.
A 25-year-old man fled the scene, but was later arrested nearby on suspicion of attempted murder. He is currently at a north London hospital being treated for minor self-inflicted injuries.
You may also want to watch:
Officers from Brent CID are investigating and enquiries are ongoing.
- 1 Kingsbury mandir to be 'Europe's first' vaccine centre in Hindu temple
- 2 Gang member jailed for 18 years after hiding guns and drugs in Cricklewood
- 3 Mum's 'desperate' fundraiser as 15 families face eviction in Stonebridge
- 4 Maida Vale woman launches petition after kitten bought online dies
- 5 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 6 Police seek witnesses as Kenton crash victim named as Vimla Matai
- 7 Election candidate 'should be disqualified' for lockdown visit, say opposition
- 8 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 9 Man arrested in connection with Neasden murder and two stabbings
- 10 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury