Man arrested in Neasden in connection with major phishing scam is bailed
- Credit: Archant
Twenty-year-old was held after officers stormed an address in the North Circular Road yesterday
A man arrested after police raided an address in Neasden in connection with a major phishing scam has been bailed.
The 20-year-old was questioned by officers from the Police Central eCrime Unit (PCeU) and the Serious Organised Crime Agency (SOCA) after they stormed an address on the North Circular Road, yesterday.
The man was held on suspicion of conspiracy to defraud, possession of articles used in fraud an making and supplying articles to be used in fraud.
He has been bailed to return to a police station in mid-June.
A second man who was arrested during a simultaneous raid in Enfield, north London, has been charged.
Hasan Dauhoo, 23, from Enfield, is accused of two counts of making or supplying articles for use in fraud, cont to Sect 7 of the Fraud Act 2006.
- 1 QPR ground name to revert to Loftus Road for 2022-23
- 2 Cricklewood estate reports 'major vermin' problem
- 3 Trial date for men charged with fatal stabbing of Emmanuel Odunlami
- 4 'Strictest' headteacher to be documentary subject
- 5 'Extremely dangerous' men convicted after girl kidnapped and raped
- 6 VOTE: Which north London fish and chip shop is your favourite?
- 7 Baby among three rescued from Willesden flat fire
- 8 5 of the best things to do with kids in north London
- 9 Jailed: North London members of Essex drugs supply network
- 10 Police officer sacked after she 'failed' woman murdered by husband
He will appear at Highbury Corner Magistrates’ Court on April 25.