Man arrested in Neasden in connection with major phishing scam is bailed
- Credit: Archant
Twenty-year-old was held after officers stormed an address in the North Circular Road yesterday
A man arrested after police raided an address in Neasden in connection with a major phishing scam has been bailed.
The 20-year-old was questioned by officers from the Police Central eCrime Unit (PCeU) and the Serious Organised Crime Agency (SOCA) after they stormed an address on the North Circular Road, yesterday.
The man was held on suspicion of conspiracy to defraud, possession of articles used in fraud an making and supplying articles to be used in fraud.
He has been bailed to return to a police station in mid-June.
You may also want to watch:
A second man who was arrested during a simultaneous raid in Enfield, north London, has been charged.
Hasan Dauhoo, 23, from Enfield, is accused of two counts of making or supplying articles for use in fraud, cont to Sect 7 of the Fraud Act 2006.
- 1 Harlesden couple launch mobile musical funerals during Covid
- 2 Reward offered after drone stolen in Wembley
- 3 Wealdstone thrashed by league leaders Hartlepool United
- 4 Warburton: Dieng played on with broken nose before red card
- 5 QPR move into top 10 with win at Middlesbrough despite Dieng dismissal
- 6 Vaccine bus launched in Brent to increase take up
- 7 Olympic Steps to Wembley Stadium unveiled
- 8 Social enterprise boutique gym opening in Queen's Park on May 17
- 9 Mixed feelings for residents and workers as crowds return to Wembley
- 10 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
He will appear at Highbury Corner Magistrates’ Court on April 25.