Man arrested in Neasden in connection with major phishing scam is bailed
- Credit: Archant
Twenty-year-old was held after officers stormed an address in the North Circular Road yesterday
A man arrested after police raided an address in Neasden in connection with a major phishing scam has been bailed.
The 20-year-old was questioned by officers from the Police Central eCrime Unit (PCeU) and the Serious Organised Crime Agency (SOCA) after they stormed an address on the North Circular Road, yesterday.
The man was held on suspicion of conspiracy to defraud, possession of articles used in fraud an making and supplying articles to be used in fraud.
He has been bailed to return to a police station in mid-June.
You may also want to watch:
A second man who was arrested during a simultaneous raid in Enfield, north London, has been charged.
Hasan Dauhoo, 23, from Enfield, is accused of two counts of making or supplying articles for use in fraud, cont to Sect 7 of the Fraud Act 2006.
- 1 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 2 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 3 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 4 Fourteen fined for lockdown breach after car meet in Park Royal
- 5 Wembley tutor takes to Instagram to help with homeschooling
- 6 QPR have match postponed at home to Wycombe due to Covid-19 precautions
- 7 'We need you to stay at home' - Northwick Park Hospital
- 8 Interactive Harlesden exhibition aims to make art more accessible
- 9 Wealdstone boss Brennan dubbed Gloucester City a 'very ambitious' club
- 10 Woman dies after she was found collapsed in Barham Park
He will appear at Highbury Corner Magistrates’ Court on April 25.