Man arrested in Middlesex in connection with Rico Gordon murder
Four men, including one from Wembley and another from Neasden, charged following Bristol shooting
Police investigating the murder of a 21-year-old in Bristol have arrested another man in connection with his death.
Rico Gordon, from Notting Hill, died after he was shot dead outside a pub after attending a carnival in the St Paul’s area on July 3 last year.
Four men, including two from Brent, have been charged in connection with the killing.
On Tuesday, officers from Avon and Somerset Police arrested a 27-year-old at an address in Middlesex.
You may also want to watch:
He is currently being questioned by detectives.
Last month, Sean Youngsam, 25, of Brentvale Avenue, Wembley and Taffari Adams, 28, from Notting Hill, were charged with assisting offenders in connection with Mr Gordon’s death.
- 1 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 2 QPR boss Warburton says they will be prepared for a strong Rotherham side
- 3 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 4 Brent Council worker Vithun Illankovan on his time in The Circle
- 5 Hope for the Welsh Harp
- 6 Pubs in Kensal reopen after Covid lockdown
- 7 Homeless in Brent, Covid and Ramadan support
- 8 Shops, hairdressers, pub gardens and gyms reopen today
- 9 Six years ago today, it was knocked down - next week the Carlton reopens
- 10 Brent mother of murdered schoolboy Quamari urges public to report knife crime
Shakah Anderson, formerly of Harlesden and now from Luton, has been charged with Mr Gordon’s murder and Rickel Adams, of Janson Close, Neasden, is accused of possessing a firearm with intent to endanger life and two counts of attempted murder.
All four are expected to stand trial next month.