Man arrested in Middlesex in connection with Rico Gordon murder
Four men, including one from Wembley and another from Neasden, charged following Bristol shooting
Police investigating the murder of a 21-year-old in Bristol have arrested another man in connection with his death.
Rico Gordon, from Notting Hill, died after he was shot dead outside a pub after attending a carnival in the St Paul’s area on July 3 last year.
Four men, including two from Brent, have been charged in connection with the killing.
On Tuesday, officers from Avon and Somerset Police arrested a 27-year-old at an address in Middlesex.
He is currently being questioned by detectives.
Last month, Sean Youngsam, 25, of Brentvale Avenue, Wembley and Taffari Adams, 28, from Notting Hill, were charged with assisting offenders in connection with Mr Gordon’s death.
- 1 Two charged after police discharge taser during Kingsbury vehicle stop
- 2 2 men attacked by group after fight breaks out at Queensbury Tube Station
- 3 Three Met officers receive written warning over photos of murdered sisters
- 4 Road closed after man's death in Willesden
- 5 Harlesden shop fire 'caused by barbecue'
- 6 Most wanted: 7 people sought in connection with 11 robberies across London
- 7 Complaints of 'chaos' after Harry Styles' Wembley gigs
- 8 Neasden stabbing: Man charged with St Raphael's estate murder
- 9 Jailed: Kilburn man linked to 8 knifepoint robberies in St John's Wood area
- 10 Plea date set for men accused of fatal stabbing in Neasden
Shakah Anderson, formerly of Harlesden and now from Luton, has been charged with Mr Gordon’s murder and Rickel Adams, of Janson Close, Neasden, is accused of possessing a firearm with intent to endanger life and two counts of attempted murder.
All four are expected to stand trial next month.