Man arrested in Middlesex in connection with Rico Gordon murder
Four men, including one from Wembley and another from Neasden, charged following Bristol shooting
Police investigating the murder of a 21-year-old in Bristol have arrested another man in connection with his death.
Rico Gordon, from Notting Hill, died after he was shot dead outside a pub after attending a carnival in the St Paul’s area on July 3 last year.
Four men, including two from Brent, have been charged in connection with the killing.
On Tuesday, officers from Avon and Somerset Police arrested a 27-year-old at an address in Middlesex.
You may also want to watch:
He is currently being questioned by detectives.
Last month, Sean Youngsam, 25, of Brentvale Avenue, Wembley and Taffari Adams, 28, from Notting Hill, were charged with assisting offenders in connection with Mr Gordon’s death.
- 1 Mum's 'desperate' fundraiser as 15 families face eviction in Stonebridge
- 2 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 3 Election candidate 'should be disqualified' for lockdown visit, say opposition
- 4 Pictures: Snow arrives covering Gladstone Park and Neasden Temple
- 5 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 6 Estate agents volunteer at Wembley Park's Covid vaccine centre
- 7 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 8 Health chief praises staff 'flying' across Brent and Camden to vaccinate housebound residents
- 9 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 10 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
Shakah Anderson, formerly of Harlesden and now from Luton, has been charged with Mr Gordon’s murder and Rickel Adams, of Janson Close, Neasden, is accused of possessing a firearm with intent to endanger life and two counts of attempted murder.
All four are expected to stand trial next month.