Man arrested in Middlesex in connection with Rico Gordon murder
Four men, including one from Wembley and another from Neasden, charged following Bristol shooting
Police investigating the murder of a 21-year-old in Bristol have arrested another man in connection with his death.
Rico Gordon, from Notting Hill, died after he was shot dead outside a pub after attending a carnival in the St Paul’s area on July 3 last year.
Four men, including two from Brent, have been charged in connection with the killing.
On Tuesday, officers from Avon and Somerset Police arrested a 27-year-old at an address in Middlesex.
You may also want to watch:
He is currently being questioned by detectives.
Last month, Sean Youngsam, 25, of Brentvale Avenue, Wembley and Taffari Adams, 28, from Notting Hill, were charged with assisting offenders in connection with Mr Gordon’s death.
- 1 Premier League dream will continue to push clubs into crisis says QPR boss
- 2 Behind Closed Doors: The high number of Brent evictions
- 3 QPR have 'great opportunity' to reach last eight of Carabao Cup
- 4 Wembley landlady slammed with £144,000 fine after illegally renting properties
- 5 Pensioner slams Brent Council over 'hell' housing
- 6 £20,000 reward to find killer of man gunned down in South Kilburn
- 7 Qusai Alomar, 12, dies after collision involving motorcyclist near Wembley
- 8 Appeal after woman, 69, allegedly raped in Neasden Recreation Ground
- 9 Sadiq Khan warns of flood threat to Brent from climate emergency
- 10 Thousands of care home staff yet to be vaccinated in London
Shakah Anderson, formerly of Harlesden and now from Luton, has been charged with Mr Gordon’s murder and Rickel Adams, of Janson Close, Neasden, is accused of possessing a firearm with intent to endanger life and two counts of attempted murder.
All four are expected to stand trial next month.