Man arrested in Ipswich on suspicion of murdering ‘Kensal Green gang member’
Dothan Gordon who is said to be connected to to the ‘Mus Love Crew’ was shot dead in West Ealing
Detectives investigating the murder of a father who is believed to be a former member of a notorious Kensal Green gang have arrested a man.
Dothan Gordon, 32, died and his partner was left in a critical condition after they were shot in their West Ealing home on June 20.
She has since improved and has been discharged from hospital.
Yesterday (Sunday), officers from Operation Trident, the Met’s specialist team that investigates gun crime in London, arrested a 29-year-old man in Ipswich.
You may also want to watch:
He is being questioned on suspicion of Mr Gordon’s murder and the attempted murder of his partner.
Mr Gordon, who is known as ‘Sonny’ or ‘Don’, is thought to have been a member of the ‘Mus Love Crew’ from Kensal Green.
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 3 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 4 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 5 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 6 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 7 Noise abatement notice served against 'silent disco'
- 8 Join the Craic in Cricklewood as four-day music festival returns to London
- 9 Dawn Butler calls for MP security 'overhaul' after death of David Amess
- 10 Estranged husband who set wife on fire in Stonebridge jailed
The gang disbanded after six members were jailed for a murder which took place in 2004.
Tafari Dacas, Lloywen Carty, Conroy Smith, Leon Roberts, Shane Taylor, and Jermaine Labastide, gunned down Lee Subaran at a post Notting Hill Carnival party in Hazel Road, Kensal Green.
They were all jailed for life in 2006.
Any witnesses or anyone with information is asked to call the incident room on 020 8733 4212 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.