Man arrested in connection with stabbing at house party in Neasden
Detectives are questioning 26-year-old following knife attack in Verney Street
A man has been arrested in connection with a stabbing at a house party in Neasden.
Detectives are questioning the 26-year-old after a man was left in a serious condition following the knife attack in Verney Street last Saturday (June 30) at around 6.50pm.
The 29-year-old victim’s injuries are not believed to be life-threatening.
Officers from Brent Police, who are investigating the stabbing, arrested the man on Wednesday evening.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who had been at the party or has information should call Brent CID on 020 8733 3709 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 2 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 3 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 4 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 5 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 6 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 7 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 8 Man arrested in connection with Neasden murder and two stabbings
- 9 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 10 Pensioner dies after crashing into a wall in Kenton