Man arrested in connection with stabbing at house party in Neasden
Detectives are questioning 26-year-old following knife attack in Verney Street
A man has been arrested in connection with a stabbing at a house party in Neasden.
Detectives are questioning the 26-year-old after a man was left in a serious condition following the knife attack in Verney Street last Saturday (June 30) at around 6.50pm.
The 29-year-old victim’s injuries are not believed to be life-threatening.
Officers from Brent Police, who are investigating the stabbing, arrested the man on Wednesday evening.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who had been at the party or has information should call Brent CID on 020 8733 3709 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Man rushed to hospital after shooting in Dudden Hill
- 2 Person dies after being 'injured by a train' at Wembley station
- 3 Police 'determined' to find Wembley man who failed to appear at court
- 4 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 5 Kingsbury teen appears in court charged with Brent Cross fatal stabbing
- 6 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 7 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 8 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 9 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden
- 10 Brent Cross Shopping Centre stabbing victim named