Man arrested in connection with stabbing at house party in Neasden
Detectives are questioning 26-year-old following knife attack in Verney Street
A man has been arrested in connection with a stabbing at a house party in Neasden.
Detectives are questioning the 26-year-old after a man was left in a serious condition following the knife attack in Verney Street last Saturday (June 30) at around 6.50pm.
The 29-year-old victim’s injuries are not believed to be life-threatening.
Officers from Brent Police, who are investigating the stabbing, arrested the man on Wednesday evening.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who had been at the party or has information should call Brent CID on 020 8733 3709 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 2 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 3 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 4 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 5 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'
- 6 Call for teams for football tournament in memory of Josh Hanson
- 7 Hospitality Day: Your favourite restaurant... REVEALED
- 8 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent pub...REVEALED
- 9 Neasden neighbours' petition against parking and fines plan
- 10 Police looking for man in Wembley after 'threats to kill'