Man arrested on suspicion of murdering Peter Petrou in Kilburn
- Credit: Archant
A man has been arrested in connection with the murder of Peter Petrou in Kilburn.
Emergency services were called to Victoria Road at 10.25pm on July 16 to reports a man had been stabbed.
Mr Petrou, who was aged 37 and lived in West Kilburn, was taken to a central London hospital but was pronounced dead just after 10.55pm.
A 23-year-old man was arrested on July 21 on suspicion of murder. He has been taken into custody at an east London police station.
Mr Petrou’s death is the second murder in his family. His sister Tracey Mead was killed in 1992 and to date no-one has been convicted.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information can call police via 101 quoting reference Cad 8685/16Jul or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Queen's Park nursery forced to close following damning Ofsted report
- 2 Born and bred Brent residents now priced out of £6.5m homes
- 3 'LTN’s have been foisted upon us by a council who will not listen to its residents'
- 4 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 5 QPR determined to remain among Championship front-runners
- 6 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
- 7 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 8 QPR boss Mark Warburton unfazed by prospect of losing Ilias Chair
- 9 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 10 The Chase's Dark Destroyer makes Covid vaccine film with Brent Council