Man arrested on suspicion of murdering Peter Petrou in Kilburn
- Credit: Archant
A man has been arrested in connection with the murder of Peter Petrou in Kilburn.
Emergency services were called to Victoria Road at 10.25pm on July 16 to reports a man had been stabbed.
Mr Petrou, who was aged 37 and lived in West Kilburn, was taken to a central London hospital but was pronounced dead just after 10.55pm.
A 23-year-old man was arrested on July 21 on suspicion of murder. He has been taken into custody at an east London police station.
Mr Petrou’s death is the second murder in his family. His sister Tracey Mead was killed in 1992 and to date no-one has been convicted.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information can call police via 101 quoting reference Cad 8685/16Jul or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 2 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 3 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 4 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 5 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 6 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 7 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 8 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 9 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 10 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds