Man arrested on suspicion of murdering Peter Petrou in Kilburn
- Credit: Archant
A man has been arrested in connection with the murder of Peter Petrou in Kilburn.
Emergency services were called to Victoria Road at 10.25pm on July 16 to reports a man had been stabbed.
Mr Petrou, who was aged 37 and lived in West Kilburn, was taken to a central London hospital but was pronounced dead just after 10.55pm.
A 23-year-old man was arrested on July 21 on suspicion of murder. He has been taken into custody at an east London police station.
Mr Petrou’s death is the second murder in his family. His sister Tracey Mead was killed in 1992 and to date no-one has been convicted.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information can call police via 101 quoting reference Cad 8685/16Jul or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Indian food store opens second outlet in Kensal Green
- 2 Queen's Park schoolboy loses leukaemia fight
- 3 Man taken to hospital following fire in Willesden
- 4 Woman and child in hospital after carbon monoxide leak in Harlesden
- 5 Dykes strikes late as QPR down Swansea
- 6 QPR motivated by 'nothing to play for' talk says Warburton
- 7 Harlesden couple launch mobile musical funerals during Covid
- 8 London elections 2021: Brent & Harrow London Assembly candidates
- 9 Social enterprise boutique gym opening in Queen's Park on May 17
- 10 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids