Man arrested in connection with fatal Cricklewood hit and run
- Credit: Archant
Police have arrested a man in connection with a hit and run in Cricklewood that killed a 67-year-old pedestrian.
Colin Corker was hit by a car in Cricklewood Broadway near to the junction with Mora Road at 4.50am on April 11.
He was taken to a north London hospital where he died two days later.
Police investigating the hit and run arrested a 27-year-old man at 3am on April 27.
He was stopped and arrested in Hampstead on suspicion of causing death by dangerous driving and failing to stop.
He was taken into police custody and bailed pending further enquiries to a date in late May.
Detectives from the serious collision investigation unit (SCIU) want to hear from anyone who was in Cricklewood when Mr Corker was killed.
- 1 Women attacked on way home from night out in Wembley
- 2 Brent scheme helping people with disabilities after Covid
- 3 Wembley man who used child to sell drugs due in court
- 4 Four adults and child rescued from roof as blaze destroys flat
- 5 'Grandfather of Kensal Rise': Barber Gee Artrey dies at 86
- 6 Aldi chocolate and yoghurts containing metal among recent recalled products
- 7 North London road and rail disruptions in the week ahead
- 8 Girl, 14, sexually assaulted on Tube by man who asked for her Snapchat
- 9 London to Hong Kong to Selfridges: Couple’s snack brand journey
- 10 Guilty: North London criminals jailed in December 2021
Any witnesses or anyone with any information can call SCIU detectives on 020 8991 9555 or contact via Twitter @MetCC.
To give information anonymously contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or online at crimestoppers-uk.org