Man arrested in connection with fatal Cricklewood hit and run
- Credit: Archant
Police have arrested a man in connection with a hit and run in Cricklewood that killed a 67-year-old pedestrian.
Colin Corker was hit by a car in Cricklewood Broadway near to the junction with Mora Road at 4.50am on April 11.
He was taken to a north London hospital where he died two days later.
Police investigating the hit and run arrested a 27-year-old man at 3am on April 27.
He was stopped and arrested in Hampstead on suspicion of causing death by dangerous driving and failing to stop.
You may also want to watch:
He was taken into police custody and bailed pending further enquiries to a date in late May.
Detectives from the serious collision investigation unit (SCIU) want to hear from anyone who was in Cricklewood when Mr Corker was killed.
- 1 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 2 Prospect House eviction: Families struggle to move out
- 3 Olympic Steps to Wembley Stadium unveiled
- 4 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 5 Social enterprise boutique gym opening in Queen's Park on May 17
- 6 Brent Council writes off nearly £2m owed in bad debts
- 7 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 8 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 9 Willesden residents say 'no' to new betting shop
- 10 Kilburn High Road traders see a slow return to business on April 12
Any witnesses or anyone with any information can call SCIU detectives on 020 8991 9555 or contact via Twitter @MetCC.
To give information anonymously contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or online at crimestoppers-uk.org