Man arrested in connection with fatal Cricklewood hit and run
- Credit: Archant
Police have arrested a man in connection with a hit and run in Cricklewood that killed a 67-year-old pedestrian.
Colin Corker was hit by a car in Cricklewood Broadway near to the junction with Mora Road at 4.50am on April 11.
He was taken to a north London hospital where he died two days later.
Police investigating the hit and run arrested a 27-year-old man at 3am on April 27.
He was stopped and arrested in Hampstead on suspicion of causing death by dangerous driving and failing to stop.
You may also want to watch:
He was taken into police custody and bailed pending further enquiries to a date in late May.
Detectives from the serious collision investigation unit (SCIU) want to hear from anyone who was in Cricklewood when Mr Corker was killed.
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 3 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 4 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 5 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 6 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 7 Noise abatement notice served against 'silent disco'
- 8 Dawn Butler calls for MP security 'overhaul' after death of David Amess
- 9 Join the Craic in Cricklewood as four-day music festival returns to London
- 10 Estranged husband who set wife on fire in Stonebridge jailed
Any witnesses or anyone with any information can call SCIU detectives on 020 8991 9555 or contact via Twitter @MetCC.
To give information anonymously contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or online at crimestoppers-uk.org