Man arrested in connection with fatal Cricklewood hit and run
- Credit: Archant
Police have arrested a man in connection with a hit and run in Cricklewood that killed a 67-year-old pedestrian.
Colin Corker was hit by a car in Cricklewood Broadway near to the junction with Mora Road at 4.50am on April 11.
He was taken to a north London hospital where he died two days later.
Police investigating the hit and run arrested a 27-year-old man at 3am on April 27.
He was stopped and arrested in Hampstead on suspicion of causing death by dangerous driving and failing to stop.
You may also want to watch:
He was taken into police custody and bailed pending further enquiries to a date in late May.
Detectives from the serious collision investigation unit (SCIU) want to hear from anyone who was in Cricklewood when Mr Corker was killed.
- 1 Police appeal to find missing 12-year-old boy
- 2 Two men charged with murder in connection with missing pensioner with links to Willesden
- 3 'Brave new streets of London' – photo collection captures a city under Covid
- 4 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police
- 5 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 6 More images released after 'violence and disorder' at Euro 2020 final at Wembley
- 7 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 8 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 9 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 10 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
Any witnesses or anyone with any information can call SCIU detectives on 020 8991 9555 or contact via Twitter @MetCC.
To give information anonymously contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or online at crimestoppers-uk.org