Man and woman charged with murder of Wembley father appear in court
Reece James-Menzies was shot dead in Bournemouth
A man and a woman charged with the murder of a young father from Wembley have appeared in court.
Kieron Wellington, 29, from London, and Terri Campbell, 22, from Bournemouth, are accused of gunning down 21-year-old Reece James-Menzies on July 25.
The father-of-one was shot dead in the Boscombe area of the seaside town.
The pair were charged last Friday and appeared before Winchester Crown Court yesterday (Tuesday).
You may also want to watch:
They were remanded in custody to appear before Winchester Crown Court a plea and case management hearing on November 23.
Wayne Stephenson, 33, Keifer Hutchinson, 22, and Jarome Parkinson, 24, all from London, who were charged with Mr James-Menzies’ murder in August, will also appear in court alongside Wellington and Campbell.
- 1 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 2 Prospect House eviction: Families struggle to move out
- 3 Brent Council writes off nearly £2m owed in bad debts
- 4 Olympic Steps to Wembley Stadium unveiled
- 5 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 6 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 7 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 8 Social enterprise boutique gym opening in Queen's Park on May 17
- 9 Kilburn High Road traders see a slow return to business on April 12
- 10 'His confidence is high': QPR boss Warburton backs Lyndon Dykes