Man and woman arrested after drugs discovered at Wembley address
Brent Police seize cannabis and cocaine in East Lane
Two people have been arrested and bailed after the discovery of drugs at an address in Wembley during a police raid.
A 24-year-old man and a woman, 25, were held after officers stormed a property in East Lane on Tuesday.
As they entered the address a bag was thrown out of the window.
It was recovered and is believed to contain cocaine.
You may also want to watch:
A second bag filled with the class A drug was found in the property and a third bag containing cannabis.
Both have been bailed until February 13 next year.
- 1 Appeal after woman, 69, allegedly raped in Neasden Recreation Ground
- 2 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 3 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 4 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 5 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent cafe revealed
- 6 Mark Warburton insists QPR on right track despite Bristol City defeat
- 7 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'
- 8 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 9 Hospitality Day: Your favourite restaurant... REVEALED
- 10 'Erratic, violent' man given indefinite hospital order for killing 'friendly' neighbour in Wembley