Man and woman accused of killing young father from Wembley to appear in court today
Kieron Wellington and Terri Campbell are charged with murdering Reece James-Menzies in Bournemouth
A man and a woman charged with the murder of a young father from Wembley are due to appear in court today (Tuesday).
Kieron Wellington, 29, from London, and Terri Campbell, 22, from Bournemouth, are accused of gunning down 21-year-old Reece James-Menzies on July 25.
The father-of-one was shot dead in the Boscombe area of the seaside town.
The pair were charged last Friday and appeared before Bournemouth Magistrates’ Court where they were remanded in custody to appear before Winchester Crown Court today.
You may also want to watch:
In August, Wayne Stephenson, 33, Keifer Hutchinson, 22, and Jarome Parkinson, 24, all from London, were charged with Mr James-Menzies’ murder.
All three will appear before Winchester Crown Court on November 23 for a plea and case management hearing.
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Swan stops train in its track at Kensal Rise
- 3 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 4 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 5 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 6 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 7 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 8 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 9 Estranged husband who set wife on fire in Stonebridge jailed
- 10 QPR were soft in heavy Fulham defeat says boss Warburton