Man and woman accused of killing young father from Wembley to appear in court today
Kieron Wellington and Terri Campbell are charged with murdering Reece James-Menzies in Bournemouth
A man and a woman charged with the murder of a young father from Wembley are due to appear in court today (Tuesday).
Kieron Wellington, 29, from London, and Terri Campbell, 22, from Bournemouth, are accused of gunning down 21-year-old Reece James-Menzies on July 25.
The father-of-one was shot dead in the Boscombe area of the seaside town.
The pair were charged last Friday and appeared before Bournemouth Magistrates’ Court where they were remanded in custody to appear before Winchester Crown Court today.
You may also want to watch:
In August, Wayne Stephenson, 33, Keifer Hutchinson, 22, and Jarome Parkinson, 24, all from London, were charged with Mr James-Menzies’ murder.
All three will appear before Winchester Crown Court on November 23 for a plea and case management hearing.
- 1 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 2 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 3 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 4 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 5 Community vegetable patch in Kilburn under threat
- 6 Brent pupils raise £1,000 to support sickle cell sufferers
- 7 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 8 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 9 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 10 Men from Canning Town and Leytonstone charged with theft from Wembley Stadium