Man and woman accused of killing young father from Wembley to appear in court today
Kieron Wellington and Terri Campbell are charged with murdering Reece James-Menzies in Bournemouth
A man and a woman charged with the murder of a young father from Wembley are due to appear in court today (Tuesday).
Kieron Wellington, 29, from London, and Terri Campbell, 22, from Bournemouth, are accused of gunning down 21-year-old Reece James-Menzies on July 25.
The father-of-one was shot dead in the Boscombe area of the seaside town.
The pair were charged last Friday and appeared before Bournemouth Magistrates’ Court where they were remanded in custody to appear before Winchester Crown Court today.
You may also want to watch:
In August, Wayne Stephenson, 33, Keifer Hutchinson, 22, and Jarome Parkinson, 24, all from London, were charged with Mr James-Menzies’ murder.
All three will appear before Winchester Crown Court on November 23 for a plea and case management hearing.
- 1 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 2 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 3 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 4 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 5 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 6 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 7 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 8 Brent residents face £100 council tax hike for Band D property
- 9 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 10 Pensioner dies after crashing into a wall in Kenton