Man and woman accused of killing young father from Wembley to appear in court today
Kieron Wellington and Terri Campbell are charged with murdering Reece James-Menzies in Bournemouth
A man and a woman charged with the murder of a young father from Wembley are due to appear in court today (Tuesday).
Kieron Wellington, 29, from London, and Terri Campbell, 22, from Bournemouth, are accused of gunning down 21-year-old Reece James-Menzies on July 25.
The father-of-one was shot dead in the Boscombe area of the seaside town.
The pair were charged last Friday and appeared before Bournemouth Magistrates’ Court where they were remanded in custody to appear before Winchester Crown Court today.
You may also want to watch:
In August, Wayne Stephenson, 33, Keifer Hutchinson, 22, and Jarome Parkinson, 24, all from London, were charged with Mr James-Menzies’ murder.
All three will appear before Winchester Crown Court on November 23 for a plea and case management hearing.
- 1 Brent Council worker Vithun Illankovan on his time in The Circle
- 2 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 3 Homeless in Brent, Covid and Ramadan support
- 4 Brent mother of murdered schoolboy Quamari urges public to report knife crime
- 5 Lessons from the Covid pandemic: we need a revolution!
- 6 Six years ago today, it was knocked down - next week the Carlton reopens
- 7 QPR boss Warburton praises hard-working Dykes
- 8 Wembley Stadium wins approval to hold more events
- 9 Brent Council to issue water bill refunds to council tenants
- 10 Brent arts organisations awarded over £1m in Covid recovery funding