Man and two teenage boys found guilty of killing Luke Fitzpatrick in Dollis Hill
- Credit: Archant
Roofer, 25, was stabbed to death and his 56-year-old father was knifed on May 19 last year
Three men have been found guilty today of stabbing to death a roofer from Dollis Hill and knifing his father.
Luke Fitzpatrick, 25, died after he was chased by a mob and stabbed in the chest in Alder Grove, Dollis Hill, on May 19.
His father Bernie, 56, was then stabbed several times as he tried to help his dying son.
He was taken to hospital and recovered.
You may also want to watch:
Christopher Walters, 23, of Lovett Way in St Raphael’s Way, Neasden, and Loen Burton, 17, from Mill Hill, all north London, were found guilty of murder and wounding.
Abdi Hassan, 17, of Warren Road, Cricklewood, was found guilty of manslaughter and wounding.
- 1 Appeal after woman, 69, allegedly raped in Neasden Recreation Ground
- 2 £20,000 reward to find killer of man gunned down in South Kilburn
- 3 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 4 Wembley landlady slammed with £144,000 fine after illegally renting properties
- 5 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 6 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 7 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent cafe revealed
- 8 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 9 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'
- 10 'Erratic, violent' man given indefinite hospital order for killing 'friendly' neighbour in Wembley
They were remanded in custody for sentencing on June 7 at the Old Bailey.