Man and two teenage boys found guilty of killing Luke Fitzpatrick in Dollis Hill
- Credit: Archant
Roofer, 25, was stabbed to death and his 56-year-old father was knifed on May 19 last year
Three men have been found guilty today of stabbing to death a roofer from Dollis Hill and knifing his father.
Luke Fitzpatrick, 25, died after he was chased by a mob and stabbed in the chest in Alder Grove, Dollis Hill, on May 19.
His father Bernie, 56, was then stabbed several times as he tried to help his dying son.
He was taken to hospital and recovered.
You may also want to watch:
Christopher Walters, 23, of Lovett Way in St Raphael’s Way, Neasden, and Loen Burton, 17, from Mill Hill, all north London, were found guilty of murder and wounding.
Abdi Hassan, 17, of Warren Road, Cricklewood, was found guilty of manslaughter and wounding.
- 1 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 2 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 3 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 4 Fourteen fined for lockdown breach after car meet in Park Royal
- 5 Brent councillor calls for improved social distancing in supermarkets
- 6 MP Dawn Butler: Support available to get through lockdown
- 7 Dozens 'found breaching Covid restrictions' at shisha cafe
- 8 Wembley tutor takes to Instagram to help with homeschooling
- 9 'We need you to stay at home' - Northwick Park Hospital
- 10 Woman dies after she was found collapsed in Barham Park
They were remanded in custody for sentencing on June 7 at the Old Bailey.