Man and two teenage boys found guilty of killing Luke Fitzpatrick in Dollis Hill
- Credit: Archant
Roofer, 25, was stabbed to death and his 56-year-old father was knifed on May 19 last year
Three men have been found guilty today of stabbing to death a roofer from Dollis Hill and knifing his father.
Luke Fitzpatrick, 25, died after he was chased by a mob and stabbed in the chest in Alder Grove, Dollis Hill, on May 19.
His father Bernie, 56, was then stabbed several times as he tried to help his dying son.
He was taken to hospital and recovered.
You may also want to watch:
Christopher Walters, 23, of Lovett Way in St Raphael’s Way, Neasden, and Loen Burton, 17, from Mill Hill, all north London, were found guilty of murder and wounding.
Abdi Hassan, 17, of Warren Road, Cricklewood, was found guilty of manslaughter and wounding.
- 1 Indian food store opens second outlet in Kensal Green
- 2 Raheem Sterling sends good luck message ahead of Wembley Super League
- 3 Immigration status forces Brent homeless back on the streets
- 4 Four further arrests in connection with Sven Badzak stabbing
- 5 New Italian restaurant licence in Kensal Green approved
- 6 Cancer Black Care saved from closure with new funding
- 7 Queen's Park schoolboy loses leukaemia fight
- 8 The Old Bell reopens in Kilburn with a much larger beer garden
- 9 London elections 2021: Brent & Harrow London Assembly candidates
- 10 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
They were remanded in custody for sentencing on June 7 at the Old Bailey.