Man and two teenage boys found guilty of killing Luke Fitzpatrick in Dollis Hill
- Credit: Archant
Roofer, 25, was stabbed to death and his 56-year-old father was knifed on May 19 last year
Three men have been found guilty today of stabbing to death a roofer from Dollis Hill and knifing his father.
Luke Fitzpatrick, 25, died after he was chased by a mob and stabbed in the chest in Alder Grove, Dollis Hill, on May 19.
His father Bernie, 56, was then stabbed several times as he tried to help his dying son.
He was taken to hospital and recovered.
Christopher Walters, 23, of Lovett Way in St Raphael’s Way, Neasden, and Loen Burton, 17, from Mill Hill, all north London, were found guilty of murder and wounding.
Abdi Hassan, 17, of Warren Road, Cricklewood, was found guilty of manslaughter and wounding.
- 1 'Extremely dangerous' men convicted after girl kidnapped and raped
- 2 Jailed: North London members of Essex drugs supply network
- 3 Second man charged with fatal stabbing of Emmanuel Odunlami
- 4 'Strictest' headteacher to be documentary subject
- 5 Police officer sacked after she 'failed' woman murdered by husband
- 6 Thunderstorms to hit London this evening warns Met Office
- 7 Jailed: 7 north London offenders put behind bars in April
- 8 ‘Hello, Wembley’: New stage launch kicks off summer of live music
- 9 Jailed: Killer who stabbed father to death for protecting teenage son
- 10 Report shows how much councils spend on electric vehicle chargers
They were remanded in custody for sentencing on June 7 at the Old Bailey.