Man accused of robbing Wembley jewellery shop appears in court
Thousands of pounds worth of Asian-gold items were stolen from Raj Jewels in Ealing Road
A man has appeared in court accused of being part of a robbery gang who targeted a jewellery shop in Wembley.
Up to 10 armed robbers brandishing hammers and crowbars set fire to their car before storming Raj Jewels in Ealing Road last Wednesday.
They escaped with thousands of pounds worth of valuable Asian-gold jewellery.
Alexandru Pavaluca, 22, of no fixed address, appeared at Hendon Magistrates Court charged with robbery.
You may also want to watch:
He was remanded in custody to appear before Harrow Crown Court on June 1.
Officers from the Flying Squad are investigating the robbery.
- 1 Harlesden couple launch mobile musical funerals during Covid
- 2 Reward offered after drone stolen in Wembley
- 3 Wealdstone thrashed by league leaders Hartlepool United
- 4 Mixed feelings for residents and workers as crowds return to Wembley
- 5 Vaccine bus launched in Brent to increase take up
- 6 Olympic Steps to Wembley Stadium unveiled
- 7 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 8 Social enterprise boutique gym opening in Queen's Park on May 17
- 9 Warburton: Dieng played on with broken nose before red card
- 10 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
Anyone with information should call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.