Man accused of Rita Ora burglary in Kensal Rise will stand trial next month
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
A man accused of carrying out a burglary at the Kensal Rise home of X Factor judge Rita Ora will stand trial next month.
Charaf El Moudden, 26, from Muswell Hill, appeared before Hendon Magistrates’ Court on Monday charged with burglary.
The singer’s home was broken into on November 28 last year.
He was remanded in custody to stand trial at Harrow Crown Court on February 22.
A police hunt continues to find a second suspect in relation to the burglary.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call Brent CID via 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Queen's Park nursery forced to close following damning Ofsted report
- 2 Born and bred Brent residents now priced out of £6.5m homes
- 3 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 4 'LTN’s have been foisted upon us by a council who will not listen to its residents'
- 5 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 6 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 7 QPR boss Mark Warburton unfazed by prospect of losing Ilias Chair
- 8 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
- 9 The Chase's Dark Destroyer makes Covid vaccine film with Brent Council
- 10 QPR determined to remain among Championship front-runners