Man accused of Rita Ora burglary in Kensal Rise will stand trial next month
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
A man accused of carrying out a burglary at the Kensal Rise home of X Factor judge Rita Ora will stand trial next month.
Charaf El Moudden, 26, from Muswell Hill, appeared before Hendon Magistrates’ Court on Monday charged with burglary.
The singer’s home was broken into on November 28 last year.
He was remanded in custody to stand trial at Harrow Crown Court on February 22.
A police hunt continues to find a second suspect in relation to the burglary.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call Brent CID via 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 2 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application
- 3 View from the chamber - 'The recycling centre is just inside the new ULEZ boundary'
- 4 Tom Dean wins second Tokyo 2020 gold with 4x200m relay victory
- 5 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 6 Former Brent school boy Tom Dean beats Covid to win Gold at the Tokyo Olympics
- 7 Letter on banning wearing of religious symbols
- 8 Wembley Park's Summer on Screen festival kicks off with Gurinder Chadha Q&A
- 9 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 10 View from the community - 'Could another riot happen?'