Man accused of Rita Ora burglary in Kensal Rise will stand trial next month
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
A man accused of carrying out a burglary at the Kensal Rise home of X Factor judge Rita Ora will stand trial next month.
Charaf El Moudden, 26, from Muswell Hill, appeared before Hendon Magistrates’ Court on Monday charged with burglary.
The singer’s home was broken into on November 28 last year.
He was remanded in custody to stand trial at Harrow Crown Court on February 22.
A police hunt continues to find a second suspect in relation to the burglary.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call Brent CID via 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Kingsbury mandir to be 'Europe's first' vaccine centre in Hindu temple
- 2 Gang member jailed for 18 years after hiding guns and drugs in Cricklewood
- 3 Mum's 'desperate' fundraiser as 15 families face eviction in Stonebridge
- 4 Maida Vale woman launches petition after kitten bought online dies
- 5 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 6 Police seek witnesses as Kenton crash victim named as Vimla Matai
- 7 Election candidate 'should be disqualified' for lockdown visit, say opposition
- 8 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 9 Man arrested in connection with Neasden murder and two stabbings
- 10 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury