Man accused of Rita Ora burglary in Kensal Rise will stand trial next month
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
A man accused of carrying out a burglary at the Kensal Rise home of X Factor judge Rita Ora will stand trial next month.
Charaf El Moudden, 26, from Muswell Hill, appeared before Hendon Magistrates’ Court on Monday charged with burglary.
The singer’s home was broken into on November 28 last year.
He was remanded in custody to stand trial at Harrow Crown Court on February 22.
A police hunt continues to find a second suspect in relation to the burglary.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call Brent CID via 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Person injured after 'shooting' in Dudden Hill
- 2 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 3 Police 'determined' to find Wembley man who failed to appear at court
- 4 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 5 Mother of newborn baby found in Willesden canal urged to seek medical help
- 6 Three men charged after police officer injured in traffic stop
- 7 Body of newborn baby found in Grand Union Canal in Willesden
- 8 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 9 Summer of Play season launch in Wembley Park this June
- 10 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden