Man accused of Neasden pensioner murder will stand trial in May
A man accused of murdering a pensioner at her home in Neasden will stand trial in May.
Mohamnud Yusuf, 31, Cairnfield Avenue, Neasden, is said to have killed 64 year-old Amoe Stevens on 18 October last year.
Ms Stevens bled to death in hospital after the attack in Cairnfield Avenue.
Yusuf appeared at the Old Bailey today by video link from prison to plead not guilty to a single count of murder.
Police have not revealed any details about the nature of the injuries or the relationship between the suspect and the victim and the prosecutor would not comment outside court.
You may also want to watch:
Judge Nicholas Cooke QC set the trial for 19 May this year.
Yusuf was remanded in custody.
- 1 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 2 Fenerbahce announce signing of QPR’s Bright Osayi-Samuel
- 3 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 4 Brent councillor calls for improved social distancing in supermarkets
- 5 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 6 Woman dies after she was found collapsed in Barham Park
- 7 Wembley tutor takes to Instagram to help with homeschooling
- 8 Fourteen fined for lockdown breach after car meet in Park Royal
- 9 Interactive Harlesden exhibition aims to make art more accessible
- 10 Wealdstone boss Brennan dubbed Gloucester City a 'very ambitious' club