Man accused of murdering Kensal Rise resident
Polish national was knifed in the chest
A MAN has appeared in court today (Monday) charged with murdering a 27-year-old Polish national from Kensal Rise.
Maciej Novak was found knifed in the chest in a flat in Kentish Town on October 31.
Paramedics desperately tried to save his life by operating on him in the street but he died several hours later.
Andrew Whitefield, 52, from Holloway, north London, appeared before the Old Bailey charged with Mr Novak’s murder.
You may also want to watch:
He was remanded in custody to reappear for a plea and case management hearing on January 10 next year.
- 1 Harlesden couple launch mobile musical funerals during Covid
- 2 Reward offered after drone stolen in Wembley
- 3 Wealdstone thrashed by league leaders Hartlepool United
- 4 Warburton: Dieng played on with broken nose before red card
- 5 QPR move into top 10 with win at Middlesbrough despite Dieng dismissal
- 6 Vaccine bus launched in Brent to increase take up
- 7 Olympic Steps to Wembley Stadium unveiled
- 8 Social enterprise boutique gym opening in Queen's Park on May 17
- 9 Mixed feelings for residents and workers as crowds return to Wembley
- 10 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden