Man, 82, attacked and robbed on his doorstep in Kilburn
- Credit: Archant
The hunt is on to find a vicious thug who pushed an 82-year-old man to the floor and robbed him on the doorstep of his flat in Kilburn.
The cowardly attacker followed his elderly victim through the communal entry, rode with him in the lift and attacked him at his door where he pinned him down and stole £100 cash and his bank cards during the robbery in Kilburn High Road.
The victim was unable to get back on his feet until his neighbours found him.
He suffered back and hip injuries but he did not need hospital treatment.
The robbery took place on February 13 at around 9.30pm but the details have only been released by the police today in an appeal to trace a man caught on CCTV.
You may also want to watch:
Detective Constable Brett Jones said: “This was a pernicious and sickening attack on a vulnerable member of the community. The callous attack has had a devastating impact on the victim. We need the public’s help to apprehend this suspect before further crimes are committed on elderly members of the community.”
Anyone with information is urged to call DC Brett Jones on 0208 733 5997 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800-555-111.
- 1 Indian Covid variant found in Brent
- 2 Man arrested and knife found after police chase through Willesden Green
- 3 Teenager jailed after robbing sex worker at knifepoint
- 4 Police appeal for missing woman from Cricklewood
- 5 The Repair Shop’s Jay Blades on how he mended his own life
- 6 Parents 'not consulted' on restructuring of Brondesbury Park primary school
- 7 Two Brent gang members sentenced for £1.1m fraud involvement
- 8 Kilburn residents shout 'save our square' from over-development
- 9 Exhibition celebrating Gujarati influences launches in Willesden
- 10 Police officer convicted after being caught drink driving