Man, 71, dies in New Year’s Day fight in Harlesden
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
A 71-year-old man has died following a fight on New Year’s Day in Harlesden.
Janusz Plepkiewicz, 43, from Harlesden, is accused of the manslaughter and an unlawful act contrary to common law in connection with the death..
A post mortem failed to ascertain the cause of the victim’s death.
Further test will take place in due course.
Plepkiewicz appeared at Brent Magistrates’ Court on Saturday where he was remanded in custody.
You may also want to watch:
He is due to appear at Wood Green Crown Court on January 19.
Officers from the Met’s Homicide and Major Crime Command are investigating the death.
- 1 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 2 Pictures: Snow arrives covering Gladstone Park and Neasden Temple
- 3 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 4 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 5 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 6 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 7 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 8 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 9 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 10 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies