Man, 71, dies in New Year’s Day fight in Harlesden
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
A 71-year-old man has died following a fight on New Year’s Day in Harlesden.
Janusz Plepkiewicz, 43, from Harlesden, is accused of the manslaughter and an unlawful act contrary to common law in connection with the death..
A post mortem failed to ascertain the cause of the victim’s death.
Further test will take place in due course.
Plepkiewicz appeared at Brent Magistrates’ Court on Saturday where he was remanded in custody.
You may also want to watch:
He is due to appear at Wood Green Crown Court on January 19.
Officers from the Met’s Homicide and Major Crime Command are investigating the death.
- 1 Harlesden couple launch mobile musical funerals during Covid
- 2 Reward offered after drone stolen in Wembley
- 3 Vaccine bus launched in Brent to increase take up
- 4 QPR move into top 10 with win at Middlesbrough despite Dieng dismissal
- 5 Warburton: Dieng played on with broken nose before red card
- 6 Wealdstone thrashed by league leaders Hartlepool United
- 7 Social enterprise boutique gym opening in Queen's Park on May 17
- 8 Olympic Steps to Wembley Stadium unveiled
- 9 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 10 Mixed feelings for residents and workers as crowds return to Wembley