Man, 33, shot on the Church End Estate in Willesden
- Credit: Archant
A man is in a serious condition after he was shot near a children’s play area on the Church End Estate in Willesden.
The 33-year-old victim was gunned down in Heron Close on Wednesday at around 3pm.
He suffered leg injuries and is in a serious but stable condition.
Investigation officers believe more than one shot at the scene.
Detective Sergeant Jez Dargan, from the Met’s Trident unit, said: “The shooting took place in a residential estate in the middle of the afternoon. The local schools are currently on half term and this shooting occurred very close to a children’s play area.
You may also want to watch:
“We are appealing to anybody who was in the area at the time who saw or heard anything to contact us.”
Anyone with information is asked to call 020 8358 0012 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 2 Pictures: Snow arrives covering Gladstone Park and Neasden Temple
- 3 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 4 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 5 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 6 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 7 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 8 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 9 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 10 Brent residents face £100 council tax hike for Band D property