Man, 24, stabbed in the chest in Kilburn High Road
- Credit: Archant
A police investigation is underway after a 24-year-old man was stabbed in the chest during a street fight in Kilburn.
The victim was rushed to hospital by his friend after he was knifed in Kilburn High Road at the junction with Oxford Road, on Sunday at 4.20pm.
Medics alerted the police who launched a manhunt to find the attacker.
The victim is currently in a serious but stable condition.
The suspect is a black man in his late 20s, with short black hair, dressed in a grey hooded top, grey tracksuit bottoms and white trainers.
The stabbing is being investigated by the Met’s Trident and Area Crime Command.
Detective Inspector Glenn Butler, who is leading the manhunt, said “I am keen to trace any witnesses who may have seen a fight Kilburn High Road at the junction with Oxford Road.
- 1 Women attacked on way home from night out in Wembley
- 2 Brent scheme helping people with disabilities after Covid
- 3 Wembley man who used child to sell drugs due in court
- 4 Four adults and child rescued from roof as blaze destroys flat
- 5 Aldi chocolate and yoghurts containing metal among recent recalled products
- 6 'Grandfather of Kensal Rise': Barber Gee Artrey dies at 86
- 7 North London road and rail disruptions in the week ahead
- 8 Girl, 14, sexually assaulted on Tube by man who asked for her Snapchat
- 9 London to Hong Kong to Selfridges: Couple’s snack brand journey
- 10 Guilty: North London criminals jailed in December 2021
“The victim was seriously injured and lost a significant amount of blood. If you saw a fight or a man dressed in grey running from the scene then please contact us”.
Anyone with information should call 020 8358 0711 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.