Man, 24, stabbed in the chest in Kilburn High Road
- Credit: Archant
A police investigation is underway after a 24-year-old man was stabbed in the chest during a street fight in Kilburn.
The victim was rushed to hospital by his friend after he was knifed in Kilburn High Road at the junction with Oxford Road, on Sunday at 4.20pm.
Medics alerted the police who launched a manhunt to find the attacker.
The victim is currently in a serious but stable condition.
The suspect is a black man in his late 20s, with short black hair, dressed in a grey hooded top, grey tracksuit bottoms and white trainers.
You may also want to watch:
The stabbing is being investigated by the Met’s Trident and Area Crime Command.
Detective Inspector Glenn Butler, who is leading the manhunt, said “I am keen to trace any witnesses who may have seen a fight Kilburn High Road at the junction with Oxford Road.
- 1 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 2 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 3 Stefan Johansen completes QPR switch from Fulham
- 4 New QPR signing Stefan Johansen wants to push for promotion
- 5 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 6 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 7 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 8 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 9 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 10 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
“The victim was seriously injured and lost a significant amount of blood. If you saw a fight or a man dressed in grey running from the scene then please contact us”.
Anyone with information should call 020 8358 0711 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.