Man, 24, stabbed in the chest in Kilburn High Road
- Credit: Archant
A police investigation is underway after a 24-year-old man was stabbed in the chest during a street fight in Kilburn.
The victim was rushed to hospital by his friend after he was knifed in Kilburn High Road at the junction with Oxford Road, on Sunday at 4.20pm.
Medics alerted the police who launched a manhunt to find the attacker.
The victim is currently in a serious but stable condition.
The suspect is a black man in his late 20s, with short black hair, dressed in a grey hooded top, grey tracksuit bottoms and white trainers.
You may also want to watch:
The stabbing is being investigated by the Met’s Trident and Area Crime Command.
Detective Inspector Glenn Butler, who is leading the manhunt, said “I am keen to trace any witnesses who may have seen a fight Kilburn High Road at the junction with Oxford Road.
- 1 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 2 Fenerbahce announce signing of QPR’s Bright Osayi-Samuel
- 3 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 4 Brent councillor calls for improved social distancing in supermarkets
- 5 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 6 Woman dies after she was found collapsed in Barham Park
- 7 Wembley tutor takes to Instagram to help with homeschooling
- 8 Fourteen fined for lockdown breach after car meet in Park Royal
- 9 Interactive Harlesden exhibition aims to make art more accessible
- 10 Wealdstone boss Brennan dubbed Gloucester City a 'very ambitious' club
“The victim was seriously injured and lost a significant amount of blood. If you saw a fight or a man dressed in grey running from the scene then please contact us”.
Anyone with information should call 020 8358 0711 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.