Man, 24, stabbed in the chest in Kilburn High Road
- Credit: Archant
A police investigation is underway after a 24-year-old man was stabbed in the chest during a street fight in Kilburn.
The victim was rushed to hospital by his friend after he was knifed in Kilburn High Road at the junction with Oxford Road, on Sunday at 4.20pm.
Medics alerted the police who launched a manhunt to find the attacker.
The victim is currently in a serious but stable condition.
The suspect is a black man in his late 20s, with short black hair, dressed in a grey hooded top, grey tracksuit bottoms and white trainers.
You may also want to watch:
The stabbing is being investigated by the Met’s Trident and Area Crime Command.
Detective Inspector Glenn Butler, who is leading the manhunt, said “I am keen to trace any witnesses who may have seen a fight Kilburn High Road at the junction with Oxford Road.
- 1 Pensioner slams Brent Council over 'hell' housing
- 2 Man admits murdering waiter in Kilburn 38 years ago
- 3 Behind Closed Doors: The high number of Brent evictions
- 4 Two men arrested in connection with Jeffrey Wegby killing
- 5 Qusai Alomar, 12, dies after collision involving motorcyclist near Wembley
- 6 Sadiq Khan warns of flood threat to Brent from climate emergency
- 7 Wembley landlady slammed with £144,000 fine after illegally renting properties
- 8 £20,000 reward to find killer of man gunned down in South Kilburn
- 9 QPR boss 'disappointed' as two late goals cost his side at West Brom
- 10 Appeal after woman, 69, allegedly raped in Neasden Recreation Ground
“The victim was seriously injured and lost a significant amount of blood. If you saw a fight or a man dressed in grey running from the scene then please contact us”.
Anyone with information should call 020 8358 0711 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.