Man, 24, stabbed in Harlesden
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
A police investigation is underway after a man was stabbed in a street fight in Harlesden this morning.
The 24-year-old was knifed during the brawl in Harlesden High Street at around 4.05am.
He was rushed to hospital where he is in a critical but stable condition.
His injuries are not believed to be life-threatening.
A part of Harlesden High Street between Park Parade and Nightingale Road has been sealed off while officers carry out forensic tests.
You may also want to watch:
There have been no arrests.
Anyone with information should call Brent Police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 2 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 3 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 4 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 5 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 6 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 7 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 8 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 9 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 10 Kilburn residents forced to flee homes after flash floods