Man, 24, stabbed in Harlesden
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
A police investigation is underway after a man was stabbed in a street fight in Harlesden this morning.
The 24-year-old was knifed during the brawl in Harlesden High Street at around 4.05am.
He was rushed to hospital where he is in a critical but stable condition.
His injuries are not believed to be life-threatening.
A part of Harlesden High Street between Park Parade and Nightingale Road has been sealed off while officers carry out forensic tests.
You may also want to watch:
There have been no arrests.
Anyone with information should call Brent Police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Brent Council worker Vithun Illankovan on his time in The Circle
- 2 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 3 Homeless in Brent, Covid and Ramadan support
- 4 Brent mother of murdered schoolboy Quamari urges public to report knife crime
- 5 QPR boss Warburton praises hard-working Dykes
- 6 Lessons from the Covid pandemic: we need a revolution!
- 7 Wembley Stadium wins approval to hold more events
- 8 Six years ago today, it was knocked down - next week the Carlton reopens
- 9 Brent arts organisations awarded over £1m in Covid recovery funding
- 10 Brent Council to issue water bill refunds to council tenants