Man, 20, seriously injured after being shot in Willesden
- Credit: Archant
A man is in a serious condition after he was shot in the foot in Willesden.
The 20-year-old suffered gunshot wounds in Donnington Road, on Friday at around 8.15pm.
Police and paramedics called to the scene found the man on the street.
He is currently in a central London hospital.
Officers have arrested 10 males aged between 17 and 25 in connection with the shooting.
You may also want to watch:
They are all in custody at a police station in north London.
Detectives from the Met’s trident gang command are investigating.
- 1 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 2 Pictures: Snow arrives covering Gladstone Park and Neasden Temple
- 3 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 4 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 5 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 6 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 7 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 8 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 9 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 10 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
The shooting is the third one in the Willesden area in the last month,
On May 27 two took place a mile apart from each other but police are not connecting the incidents.
In Heron Close at around 3pm a man was shot near a children’s play area.
Hours later a moped rider was shot in a drive-by shooting in Blenheim Gardens at around 11.40pm.
Both men did not suffer life-threatening injuries.
Anyone with information about any of the three shootings should call 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
Related links: Police appeal after man hurt in Willesden Green shooting