Man, 20, seriously injured after being shot in Willesden
- Credit: Archant
A man is in a serious condition after he was shot in the foot in Willesden.
The 20-year-old suffered gunshot wounds in Donnington Road, on Friday at around 8.15pm.
Police and paramedics called to the scene found the man on the street.
He is currently in a central London hospital.
Officers have arrested 10 males aged between 17 and 25 in connection with the shooting.
You may also want to watch:
They are all in custody at a police station in north London.
Detectives from the Met’s trident gang command are investigating.
- 1 Brent Council ordered to apologise and pay wheelchair user £27,000
- 2 Teenager who murdered beloved sisters in Kingsbury park jailed for life
- 3 Review: Masalchi street food restaurant in Wembley Park
- 4 Halloween: Squid Game in Wembley Park (minus bloodshed)
- 5 'It's heartbreaking': Volunteer slams Mayhew Animal Charity plans
- 6 Brent's community lead offers condolences to murdered sisters' families
- 7 Covid: Northwick Park Hospital in need of booster vaccine volunteers
- 8 Mother of murdered sisters pledges jailed teenage killer 'will not be let out'
- 9 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 10 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
The shooting is the third one in the Willesden area in the last month,
On May 27 two took place a mile apart from each other but police are not connecting the incidents.
In Heron Close at around 3pm a man was shot near a children’s play area.
Hours later a moped rider was shot in a drive-by shooting in Blenheim Gardens at around 11.40pm.
Both men did not suffer life-threatening injuries.
Anyone with information about any of the three shootings should call 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
Related links: Police appeal after man hurt in Willesden Green shooting