Man, 20, is stabbed in Harlesden
- Credit: Archant
A police investigation is underway after a young man was stabbed in Harlesden in the early hours of Saturday morning.
The 20-year-old victim suffered knife wounds to his abdomen and a hand during the attack on Harlesden High Street.
Police and paramedics were called to the scene at 5.10am.
The victim was rushed to hospital where he was treated for his injuries, which were not life-threatening.
He has since been discharged.
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made.
Anyone with information should call Brent Police on 101 or Crimestoppers 0800 555 111.
- 1 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 2 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application
- 3 Former Brent school boy Tom Dean beats Covid to win Gold at the Tokyo Olympics
- 4 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 5 View from the chamber - 'The recycling centre is just inside the new ULEZ boundary'
- 6 Tom Dean wins second Tokyo 2020 gold with 4x200m relay victory
- 7 Wembley Football League supported by Raheem Sterling sees drama on finals day
- 8 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 9 Kilburn grandmother hears 'terrific bang' as bathroom ceiling collapses
- 10 Letter on banning wearing of religious symbols