Man, 20, is stabbed in Harlesden
- Credit: Archant
A police investigation is underway after a young man was stabbed in Harlesden in the early hours of Saturday morning.
The 20-year-old victim suffered knife wounds to his abdomen and a hand during the attack on Harlesden High Street.
Police and paramedics were called to the scene at 5.10am.
The victim was rushed to hospital where he was treated for his injuries, which were not life-threatening.
He has since been discharged.
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made.
Anyone with information should call Brent Police on 101 or Crimestoppers 0800 555 111.
- 1 Brent Council writes off nearly £2m owed in bad debts
- 2 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 3 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 4 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 5 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 6 Kilburn welcomes back eager gym-goers
- 7 Prospect House eviction: Families struggle to move out
- 8 Hope for the Welsh Harp
- 9 Kilburn High Road traders see a slow return to business on April 12
- 10 We didn't stand up insists QPR boss Warburton in Rotherham defeat