Man, 20, is stabbed in Harlesden
- Credit: Archant
A police investigation is underway after a young man was stabbed in Harlesden in the early hours of Saturday morning.
The 20-year-old victim suffered knife wounds to his abdomen and a hand during the attack on Harlesden High Street.
Police and paramedics were called to the scene at 5.10am.
The victim was rushed to hospital where he was treated for his injuries, which were not life-threatening.
He has since been discharged.
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made.
Anyone with information should call Brent Police on 101 or Crimestoppers 0800 555 111.
- 1 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 2 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 3 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 4 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 5 Brent residents face £100 council tax hike for Band D property
- 6 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 7 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 8 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 9 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 10 Third stabbing in Neasden as murder investigation under way