Man, 20, is stabbed in Harlesden
- Credit: Archant
A police investigation is underway after a young man was stabbed in Harlesden in the early hours of Saturday morning.
The 20-year-old victim suffered knife wounds to his abdomen and a hand during the attack on Harlesden High Street.
Police and paramedics were called to the scene at 5.10am.
The victim was rushed to hospital where he was treated for his injuries, which were not life-threatening.
He has since been discharged.
No arrests have been made.
Anyone with information should call Brent Police on 101 or Crimestoppers 0800 555 111.
- 1 Teenager killed in Stonebridge after collision with a car
- 2 'London’s smallest bus lane' earns Harrow Council £440,000
- 3 Teenager grabbed and pulled towards car in broad daylight
- 4 Adomah's late goal wins it for QPR at Coventry
- 5 Below-par QPR found a way to win at Coventry says Warburton
- 6 Residents lose appeal to save Brent leisure centre
- 7 Brent LTN removal set to be financed from 'existing council budgets'
- 8 Women attacked on way home from night out in Wembley
- 9 Sudbury: Plan for 52 one-bed flats falls through after appeal
- 10 Brent Mosque vaccinates 10,000th person