Man, 20, chased and stabbed in Kensal Rise
- Credit: Archant
A police investigation is underway after a man was chased into a barbers shop and stabbed in Kensal Rise yesterday afternoon.
The 20-year-old victim was walking on Chamberlayne Road when he was chased by four men into the shop Station Terrace at 12.15pm.
A fight broke out and he was knifed in the back and had a finger slashed.
His attackers ran off towards Kensal Rise station and the victim made his way to a café nearby where staff and customers helped him call the police and administered first aid.
He was taken to hospital where his injuries are not believed to be life-threatening.
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made.
Anyone with information should call Brent Police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 3 Swan stops train in its track at Kensal Rise
- 4 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 5 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 6 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 7 'We're angry': London councillors demand Met tackles violence to women
- 8 FA Cup defeat ranks among one of the most 'gutting' for Wealdstone
- 9 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 10 Harlesden community garden wins two London in Bloom awards