Man, 20, charged with the murder of 55-year-old woman in Colindale
- Credit: Archant
A man has been charged with murder of a woman found stabbed to death at a property in Colindale.
Nicolae Patraucean, 20, a Romanian national from Stanmore, is accused of killing 55-year-old Rivka Holden on Sunday afternoon.
Ms Holden’s body was discovered at an address in Falcon Way at around 12.20pm.
Police are trying to trace the victim’s Red Hyundai i20 registration RE62 AEA was which was stolen and last seen in Kingsbury.
Tatraucean is due to appear at Hendon Magistrates’ Court today.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about the car can call the incident room on 020 8785 8244 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Brent Council writes off nearly £2m owed in bad debts
- 2 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 3 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 4 Kilburn welcomes back eager gym-goers
- 5 Hope for the Welsh Harp
- 6 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 7 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 8 Kilburn High Road traders see a slow return to business on April 12
- 9 We didn't stand up insists QPR boss Warburton in Rotherham defeat
- 10 Prospect House eviction: Families struggle to move out