Man, 20, charged with the murder of 55-year-old woman in Colindale
- Credit: Archant
A man has been charged with murder of a woman found stabbed to death at a property in Colindale.
Nicolae Patraucean, 20, a Romanian national from Stanmore, is accused of killing 55-year-old Rivka Holden on Sunday afternoon.
Ms Holden’s body was discovered at an address in Falcon Way at around 12.20pm.
Police are trying to trace the victim’s Red Hyundai i20 registration RE62 AEA was which was stolen and last seen in Kingsbury.
Tatraucean is due to appear at Hendon Magistrates’ Court today.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about the car can call the incident room on 020 8785 8244 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 2 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 3 View from the community - 'Could another riot happen?'
- 4 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 5 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application
- 6 Former Brent school boy Tom Dean beats Covid to win Gold at the Tokyo Olympics
- 7 More images released after 'violence and disorder' at Euro 2020 final at Wembley
- 8 Letter on banning wearing of religious symbols
- 9 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 10 Tom Dean wins second Tokyo 2020 gold with 4x200m relay victory