Man, 20, charged with the murder of 55-year-old woman in Colindale
- Credit: Archant
A man has been charged with murder of a woman found stabbed to death at a property in Colindale.
Nicolae Patraucean, 20, a Romanian national from Stanmore, is accused of killing 55-year-old Rivka Holden on Sunday afternoon.
Ms Holden’s body was discovered at an address in Falcon Way at around 12.20pm.
Police are trying to trace the victim’s Red Hyundai i20 registration RE62 AEA was which was stolen and last seen in Kingsbury.
Tatraucean is due to appear at Hendon Magistrates’ Court today.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about the car can call the incident room on 020 8785 8244 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Brent Council ordered to apologise and pay wheelchair user £27,000
- 2 'It's heartbreaking': Volunteer slams Mayhew Animal Charity plans
- 3 Review: Masalchi street food restaurant in Wembley Park
- 4 QPR boss Warburton 'stunned' by Carabao Cup exit
- 5 Brent's community lead offers condolences to murdered sisters' families
- 6 Brent's parks and gardens are big winners of London in Bloom awards
- 7 'Unacceptable' failings in Met's handling of missing sisters
- 8 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 9 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 10 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million