Maida Vale terror suspect will stand trial in November
- Credit: PA Archive/Press Association Ima
A terror suspect from Maida Vale who is accused of possessing a bomb-making manual has been ordered to stand trial in November.
Abdul Raoof Al Shayeb, 51, of Morshead Road, was allegedly caught with an SD card containing Arabic articles, extremist documents and a PowerPoint presentation.
The card is also said to have contained a bomb-making manual.
The 51-year-old appeared at Snaresbrook Crown Court today charged with possessing documents likely to be useful to a person committing or preparing an act of terrorism.
He denies the charges and was released on bail ahead of his trial on November 30.
You may also want to watch:
The trial is estimated to last up to three weeks.
- 1 Third stabbing in Neasden as murder investigation under way
- 2 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 3 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 4 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 5 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 6 Pensioner dies after crashing into a wall in Kenton
- 7 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 8 Disabled Wembley cyclist calls for more inclusivity on Brent's roads
- 9 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 10 Woman dies after she was found collapsed in Barham Park