Maida Vale terror suspect will stand trial in November
- Credit: PA Archive/Press Association Ima
A terror suspect from Maida Vale who is accused of possessing a bomb-making manual has been ordered to stand trial in November.
Abdul Raoof Al Shayeb, 51, of Morshead Road, was allegedly caught with an SD card containing Arabic articles, extremist documents and a PowerPoint presentation.
The card is also said to have contained a bomb-making manual.
The 51-year-old appeared at Snaresbrook Crown Court today charged with possessing documents likely to be useful to a person committing or preparing an act of terrorism.
He denies the charges and was released on bail ahead of his trial on November 30.
You may also want to watch:
The trial is estimated to last up to three weeks.
- 1 Indian food store opens second outlet in Kensal Green
- 2 Immigration status forces Brent homeless back on the streets
- 3 Queen's Park schoolboy loses leukaemia fight
- 4 Litter crusader launches mission to clean up Wembley
- 5 QPR motivated by 'nothing to play for' talk says Warburton
- 6 Man taken to hospital following fire in Willesden
- 7 London elections 2021: Brent & Harrow London Assembly candidates
- 8 The Old Bell reopens in Kilburn with a much larger beer garden
- 9 Woman and child in hospital after carbon monoxide leak in Harlesden
- 10 Harlesden couple launch mobile musical funerals during Covid