Luke Fitzpatrick murder trial due to start today
- Credit: Archant
Roofer, 25, died and his father injured in knife attack in Dollis Hill
The trial of six males accused of taking part in a violent attack in Dollis Hill which left one man dead and another injured is due to start today.
Luke Fitzpatrick, 25, was stabbed to death in Crest Road, at the junction of Alder Grove, on May 19 last year.
The roofer’s 56-year-old father Bernard was also knifed but survived.
Both men had been watching the Champions League final in the nearby Ox and Gate pub shortly before they were attacked.
You may also want to watch:
Christopher Walters, 23, of Lovett Way in the St Raphael’s Estate, Neasden, a 16-year-old boy from Mill Hill and a 17-year-old boy from Cricklewood, are charged with murder, attempted murder, wounding with intent and violent disorder.
The two teenagers can not be named for legal reasons.
- 1 Brent Cross Shopping Centre stabbing victim named
- 2 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 3 Man stabbed to death at Brent Cross Shopping Centre
- 4 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden
- 5 London elections 2021: Brent & Harrow London Assembly candidates
- 6 Stop and search order placed on parts of Brent due to 'gang tensions'
- 7 Election 2021: All the candidates for mayor of London
- 8 Habitual car thief jailed for six months after stealing 11 vehicles
- 9 Vale Farm Sports Centre offering facilities for free from May 17
- 10 Man, 40, stabbed to death in Willesden
Ali Abdullah, 20, and Mustafa Bereima, 20, both of Ainsworth Close, Dollis Hill, and Rafael Dejesus, 25, from Feltham, also appeared in court charged with violent disorder in relation to the incident.
All six will be trailed at the Old Bailey.