Luke Fitzpatrick murder trial due to start today
- Credit: Archant
Roofer, 25, died and his father injured in knife attack in Dollis Hill
The trial of six males accused of taking part in a violent attack in Dollis Hill which left one man dead and another injured is due to start today.
Luke Fitzpatrick, 25, was stabbed to death in Crest Road, at the junction of Alder Grove, on May 19 last year.
The roofer’s 56-year-old father Bernard was also knifed but survived.
Both men had been watching the Champions League final in the nearby Ox and Gate pub shortly before they were attacked.
You may also want to watch:
Christopher Walters, 23, of Lovett Way in the St Raphael’s Estate, Neasden, a 16-year-old boy from Mill Hill and a 17-year-old boy from Cricklewood, are charged with murder, attempted murder, wounding with intent and violent disorder.
The two teenagers can not be named for legal reasons.
- 1 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 2 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 3 Queen's Park nursery forced to close following damning Ofsted report
- 4 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 5 'LTN’s have been foisted upon us by a council who will not listen to its residents'
- 6 QPR boss Mark Warburton unfazed by prospect of losing Ilias Chair
- 7 Born and bred Brent residents now priced out of £6.5m homes
- 8 Brent Council reignites campaign to tackle paan spitting
- 9 The Chase's Dark Destroyer makes Covid vaccine film with Brent Council
- 10 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
Ali Abdullah, 20, and Mustafa Bereima, 20, both of Ainsworth Close, Dollis Hill, and Rafael Dejesus, 25, from Feltham, also appeared in court charged with violent disorder in relation to the incident.
All six will be trailed at the Old Bailey.