Luke Fitzpatrick murder trial due to start today
- Credit: Archant
Roofer, 25, died and his father injured in knife attack in Dollis Hill
The trial of six males accused of taking part in a violent attack in Dollis Hill which left one man dead and another injured is due to start today.
Luke Fitzpatrick, 25, was stabbed to death in Crest Road, at the junction of Alder Grove, on May 19 last year.
The roofer’s 56-year-old father Bernard was also knifed but survived.
Both men had been watching the Champions League final in the nearby Ox and Gate pub shortly before they were attacked.
You may also want to watch:
Christopher Walters, 23, of Lovett Way in the St Raphael’s Estate, Neasden, a 16-year-old boy from Mill Hill and a 17-year-old boy from Cricklewood, are charged with murder, attempted murder, wounding with intent and violent disorder.
The two teenagers can not be named for legal reasons.
- 1 Kingsbury mandir to be 'Europe's first' vaccine centre in Hindu temple
- 2 Mum's 'desperate' fundraiser as 15 families face eviction in Stonebridge
- 3 Gang member jailed for 18 years after hiding guns and drugs in Cricklewood
- 4 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 5 Election candidate 'should be disqualified' for lockdown visit, say opposition
- 6 Maida Vale woman launches petition after kitten bought online dies
- 7 Estate agents volunteer at Wembley Park's Covid vaccine centre
- 8 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 9 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 10 Police seek witnesses as Kenton crash victim named as Vimla Matai
Ali Abdullah, 20, and Mustafa Bereima, 20, both of Ainsworth Close, Dollis Hill, and Rafael Dejesus, 25, from Feltham, also appeared in court charged with violent disorder in relation to the incident.
All six will be trailed at the Old Bailey.