Luke Fitzpatrick murder trial due to start today
- Credit: Archant
Roofer, 25, died and his father injured in knife attack in Dollis Hill
The trial of six males accused of taking part in a violent attack in Dollis Hill which left one man dead and another injured is due to start today.
Luke Fitzpatrick, 25, was stabbed to death in Crest Road, at the junction of Alder Grove, on May 19 last year.
The roofer’s 56-year-old father Bernard was also knifed but survived.
Both men had been watching the Champions League final in the nearby Ox and Gate pub shortly before they were attacked.
You may also want to watch:
Christopher Walters, 23, of Lovett Way in the St Raphael’s Estate, Neasden, a 16-year-old boy from Mill Hill and a 17-year-old boy from Cricklewood, are charged with murder, attempted murder, wounding with intent and violent disorder.
The two teenagers can not be named for legal reasons.
- 1 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 2 New QPR signing Stefan Johansen wants to push for promotion
- 3 Stefan Johansen completes QPR switch from Fulham
- 4 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 5 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 6 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 7 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 8 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 9 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 10 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
Ali Abdullah, 20, and Mustafa Bereima, 20, both of Ainsworth Close, Dollis Hill, and Rafael Dejesus, 25, from Feltham, also appeared in court charged with violent disorder in relation to the incident.
All six will be trailed at the Old Bailey.