London’s unsolved transport crimes includes Alperton assault
- Credit: Archant
An assault on a bus in Alperton is featured in a list of unsolved transport crime in London.
Officers from the Met’s Roads and Transport Policing Command would like to speak to the man pictured in connection with an attack in Glacier Way on May 14 this year.
They are also keen to trace other suspects in connection with other crimes committed in Westminster, Tower Hamlets, Islington, Redbridge, Greenwich, Lewisham, Lambeth, Southwark, Bexley, Croydon and Wandsworth.
Chief Superintendent Matt Bell, from the command, said: “Transport crime is at its lowest level ever, however, any crime is one crime too many. We need the public’s assistance to identify offenders and we are making this easier for them through the provision of an on-line gallery of CCTV images.
“I urge the public to regularly view this gallery. If they have any information please report it to us so we can trace and arrest offenders who commit crime on London’s transport network.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call 0203 054 5500 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 quoting reference number 149414.
The full gallery is available here.
- 1 Indian food store opens second outlet in Kensal Green
- 2 Queen's Park schoolboy loses leukaemia fight
- 3 Man taken to hospital following fire in Willesden
- 4 Woman and child in hospital after carbon monoxide leak in Harlesden
- 5 Harlesden couple launch mobile musical funerals during Covid
- 6 Reward offered after drone stolen in Wembley
- 7 Vaccine bus launched in Brent to increase take up
- 8 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 9 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 10 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens