Life sentences for trio who killed Sabrina Moss in Kilburn
- Credit: Archant
Three men have been jailed for life this afternoon for gunning down an innocent mother as she celebrated her 24th birthday in Kilburn.
Today at the Old Bailey Hassan Hussain, 29, Cranhurst Road, Willesden Green, Yassin James, 20, Chaplain Road, Wembley, and Martell Warren, 23, of Napier Road, Kensal Green, were given life sentences with a minimum tariff of 37 years for the murder of Sabrina Moss.
The mother-of-one from Neasden, was shot with a Mac 10 machine gun as she sheltered in the rain outside Woody’s Grill in Kilburn High Road, in the early hours of August 24 last year.
Her friend Sabrina Gachette, also 24, was blasted in the back with a sawn off shotgun during the attack.
The two women were only hit because they were standing next to the intended targets Edson Da Silva and Mahad Ahmed, who are suspected of being members of the South Kilburn Gang (SKG).
You may also want to watch:
All three men were found guilty of Ms Moss’s murder, three counts of attempted murder, conspiracy to cause grievous bodily harm and two charges of possession of a firearm with intent to endanger life.
Simon Baptiste, 29, of Rondu Road, Cricklewood, who allowed the killers to use his house as a base for the murder was sentenced to four years for conspiring to cause grievous bodily harm.
- 1 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 2 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 3 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 4 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 5 Brent residents face £100 council tax hike for Band D property
- 6 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 7 Man arrested in connection with Neasden murder and two stabbings
- 8 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 9 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 10 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer