Leicestershire Police appeal to find man in connection with bank fraud in Kilburn
CCTV image captures suspect in Natwest branch in Kilburn High Road
Police have issued a CCTV image of a man they would like to speak to in connection with a bank fraud carried out in a branch in Kilburn.
Investigating officers are keen to trace the man, pictured in Natwest in Kilburn High Road, after �48,000 was transferred from a bank account which was later withdrawn in Leicester.
Detective Constable Andy Cree, from Leicestershire Police’s economic crime unit, said: “We would urge this man or anyone who believes they may know who he is to contact us.
“Any information you can provide about his identity would be welcome, even if you’re not 100 per cent sure we can quickly eliminate people from our enquiries.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information is asked call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Third stabbing in Neasden as murder investigation under way
- 2 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 3 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 4 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 5 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 6 Pensioner dies after crashing into a wall in Kenton
- 7 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 8 Disabled Wembley cyclist calls for more inclusivity on Brent's roads
- 9 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 10 Man arrested in connection with Neasden murder and two stabbings