Leicestershire Police appeal to find man in connection with bank fraud in Kilburn
CCTV image captures suspect in Natwest branch in Kilburn High Road
Police have issued a CCTV image of a man they would like to speak to in connection with a bank fraud carried out in a branch in Kilburn.
Investigating officers are keen to trace the man, pictured in Natwest in Kilburn High Road, after �48,000 was transferred from a bank account which was later withdrawn in Leicester.
Detective Constable Andy Cree, from Leicestershire Police’s economic crime unit, said: “We would urge this man or anyone who believes they may know who he is to contact us.
“Any information you can provide about his identity would be welcome, even if you’re not 100 per cent sure we can quickly eliminate people from our enquiries.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information is asked call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 3 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 4 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 5 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 6 QPR were soft in heavy Fulham defeat says boss Warburton
- 7 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 8 Estranged husband who set wife on fire in Stonebridge jailed
- 9 Noise abatement notice served against 'silent disco'
- 10 Join the Craic in Cricklewood as four-day music festival returns to London