Leicestershire Police appeal to find man in connection with bank fraud in Kilburn
CCTV image captures suspect in Natwest branch in Kilburn High Road
Police have issued a CCTV image of a man they would like to speak to in connection with a bank fraud carried out in a branch in Kilburn.
Investigating officers are keen to trace the man, pictured in Natwest in Kilburn High Road, after �48,000 was transferred from a bank account which was later withdrawn in Leicester.
Detective Constable Andy Cree, from Leicestershire Police’s economic crime unit, said: “We would urge this man or anyone who believes they may know who he is to contact us.
“Any information you can provide about his identity would be welcome, even if you’re not 100 per cent sure we can quickly eliminate people from our enquiries.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information is asked call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 2 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 3 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 4 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 5 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 6 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 7 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 8 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 9 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 10 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds