Leicestershire Police appeal to find man in connection with bank fraud in Kilburn
CCTV image captures suspect in Natwest branch in Kilburn High Road
Police have issued a CCTV image of a man they would like to speak to in connection with a bank fraud carried out in a branch in Kilburn.
Investigating officers are keen to trace the man, pictured in Natwest in Kilburn High Road, after �48,000 was transferred from a bank account which was later withdrawn in Leicester.
Detective Constable Andy Cree, from Leicestershire Police’s economic crime unit, said: “We would urge this man or anyone who believes they may know who he is to contact us.
“Any information you can provide about his identity would be welcome, even if you’re not 100 per cent sure we can quickly eliminate people from our enquiries.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information is asked call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Indian food store opens second outlet in Kensal Green
- 2 Immigration status forces Brent homeless back on the streets
- 3 Queen's Park schoolboy loses leukaemia fight
- 4 Litter crusader launches mission to clean up Wembley
- 5 Man taken to hospital following fire in Willesden
- 6 QPR motivated by 'nothing to play for' talk says Warburton
- 7 London elections 2021: Brent & Harrow London Assembly candidates
- 8 The Old Bell reopens in Kilburn with a much larger beer garden
- 9 Woman and child in hospital after carbon monoxide leak in Harlesden
- 10 Harlesden couple launch mobile musical funerals during Covid