Kingsbury teen appears in court charged with Brent Cross fatal stabbing
- Credit: Met Police
A Kingsbury teenager has appeared at the Old Bailey accused of stabbing a 21-year-old man to death at Brent Cross Shopping Centre.
Bhoniefas Rexson, 18, allegedly killed Gedeon Ngwendema outside a JD Sports store at the shopping centre on the evening of May 4.
Two off-duty doctors who happened to be in the area went to his aid but he died at the scene.
He appeared at the Old Bailey by video link from Wormwood Scrubs on May 11.
A plea hearing has been set for August 2 and Rexson remanded into custody.
Two men also arrested in connection with the incident have been bailed pending further enquiries.
A 22-year-old man was arrested near the scene on May 4 on suspicion of murder and affray.
- 1 Photographer seeks people he took pictures of in the early 1990s
- 2 Man accused of sisters' double murder was 'confused' upon arrest
- 3 Wembley business man wins £120,000 National Lottery prize
- 4 Resident calls for 'slum launderette' to be taken off Neasden street
- 5 Man in hospital following shooting in Neasden
- 6 Man arrested after Harlesden stabbing
- 7 The road closures to look out for as Euro 2020 kicks off at Wembley
- 8 Man charged with Colindale murder
- 9 Four men connected to Craig Small's death in Wembley to appear for trial next year
- 10 Appeal after passengers assaulted on buses in Cricklewood
A 20-year-old man was arrested the following day (May 5) at his home address in Harrow on suspicion of murder.
Both have been bailed to return to a north London police station in early June.