Kingsbury teen appears in court charged with Brent Cross fatal stabbing
- Credit: Met Police
A Kingsbury teenager has appeared at the Old Bailey accused of stabbing a 21-year-old man to death at Brent Cross Shopping Centre.
Bhoniefas Rexson, 18, allegedly killed Gedeon Ngwendema outside a JD Sports store at the shopping centre on the evening of May 4.
Two off-duty doctors who happened to be in the area went to his aid but he died at the scene.
He appeared at the Old Bailey by video link from Wormwood Scrubs on May 11.
A plea hearing has been set for August 2 and Rexson remanded into custody.
Two men also arrested in connection with the incident have been bailed pending further enquiries.
A 22-year-old man was arrested near the scene on May 4 on suspicion of murder and affray.
- 1 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 2 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 3 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 4 Hospitality Day: Your favourite restaurant... REVEALED
- 5 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 6 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'
- 7 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent pub...REVEALED
- 8 Call for teams for football tournament in memory of Josh Hanson
- 9 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London
- 10 'Erratic, violent' man given indefinite hospital order for killing 'friendly' neighbour in Wembley
A 20-year-old man was arrested the following day (May 5) at his home address in Harrow on suspicion of murder.
Both have been bailed to return to a north London police station in early June.