Kingsbury teen appears in court charged with Brent Cross fatal stabbing
- Credit: Met Police
A Kingsbury teenager has appeared at the Old Bailey accused of stabbing a 21-year-old man to death at Brent Cross Shopping Centre.
Bhoniefas Rexson, 18, allegedly killed Gedeon Ngwendema outside a JD Sports store at the shopping centre on the evening of May 4.
Two off-duty doctors who happened to be in the area went to his aid but he died at the scene.
He appeared at the Old Bailey by video link from Wormwood Scrubs on May 11.
A plea hearing has been set for August 2 and Rexson remanded into custody.
Two men also arrested in connection with the incident have been bailed pending further enquiries.
A 22-year-old man was arrested near the scene on May 4 on suspicion of murder and affray.
- 1 Revealed: Your favourite fish and chip shop in north London
- 2 Baby among three rescued from Willesden flat fire
- 3 Maskless passengers on London trains and buses fined 4,000 times
- 4 Trial date for men charged with fatal stabbing of Emmanuel Odunlami
- 5 'Extremely dangerous' men convicted after girl kidnapped and raped
- 6 Jailed: North London members of Essex drugs supply network
- 7 7 of the best Chinese restaurants with delivery in north London
- 8 Cricklewood estate reports 'major vermin' problem
- 9 'Strictest' headteacher to be documentary subject
- 10 QPR ground name to revert to Loftus Road for 2022-23
A 20-year-old man was arrested the following day (May 5) at his home address in Harrow on suspicion of murder.
Both have been bailed to return to a north London police station in early June.