Kingsbury stabbing: Trial date set for man accused of killing John Martin
- Credit: Archant
A man has appeared at the Old Bailey charged with stabbing to death an Irish man living in Kingsbury.
Darryn Madigan, 38, of Doreen Avenue appeared in court yesterday accused of stabbing John Martin, 41, at the property on Sunday.
Madigan will return to the Old Bailey on October 26 to enter his plea and will stand trial on January 30.
Detectives from the Homicide and Major Crime Command are investigating the murder.
Anyone with information should call the incident room at Hendon on 020 8358 0300.
You may also want to watch:
To remain anonymous call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 2 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 3 View from the community - 'Could another riot happen?'
- 4 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 5 Former Brent school boy Tom Dean beats Covid to win Gold at the Tokyo Olympics
- 6 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application
- 7 Letter on banning wearing of religious symbols
- 8 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 9 More images released after 'violence and disorder' at Euro 2020 final at Wembley
- 10 Tom Dean wins second Tokyo 2020 gold with 4x200m relay victory