Kingsbury stabbing: Trial date set for man accused of killing John Martin
- Credit: Archant
A man has appeared at the Old Bailey charged with stabbing to death an Irish man living in Kingsbury.
Darryn Madigan, 38, of Doreen Avenue appeared in court yesterday accused of stabbing John Martin, 41, at the property on Sunday.
Madigan will return to the Old Bailey on October 26 to enter his plea and will stand trial on January 30.
Detectives from the Homicide and Major Crime Command are investigating the murder.
Anyone with information should call the incident room at Hendon on 020 8358 0300.
You may also want to watch:
To remain anonymous call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 2 QPR boss Warburton says they will be prepared for a strong Rotherham side
- 3 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 4 Brent Council worker Vithun Illankovan on his time in The Circle
- 5 Hope for the Welsh Harp
- 6 Pubs in Kensal reopen after Covid lockdown
- 7 Homeless in Brent, Covid and Ramadan support
- 8 Shops, hairdressers, pub gardens and gyms reopen today
- 9 Six years ago today, it was knocked down - next week the Carlton reopens
- 10 Brent mother of murdered schoolboy Quamari urges public to report knife crime