Kingsbury stabbing: Trial date set for man accused of killing John Martin
- Credit: Archant
A man has appeared at the Old Bailey charged with stabbing to death an Irish man living in Kingsbury.
Darryn Madigan, 38, of Doreen Avenue appeared in court yesterday accused of stabbing John Martin, 41, at the property on Sunday.
Madigan will return to the Old Bailey on October 26 to enter his plea and will stand trial on January 30.
Detectives from the Homicide and Major Crime Command are investigating the murder.
Anyone with information should call the incident room at Hendon on 020 8358 0300.
You may also want to watch:
To remain anonymous call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Brent Council ordered to apologise and pay wheelchair user £27,000
- 2 'It's heartbreaking': Volunteer slams Mayhew Animal Charity plans
- 3 Review: Masalchi street food restaurant in Wembley Park
- 4 QPR boss Warburton 'stunned' by Carabao Cup exit
- 5 Brent's community lead offers condolences to murdered sisters' families
- 6 Brent's parks and gardens are big winners of London in Bloom awards
- 7 'Unacceptable' failings in Met's handling of missing sisters
- 8 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 9 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 10 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million