Kingsbury stabbing: Trial date set for man accused of killing John Martin
- Credit: Archant
A man has appeared at the Old Bailey charged with stabbing to death an Irish man living in Kingsbury.
Darryn Madigan, 38, of Doreen Avenue appeared in court yesterday accused of stabbing John Martin, 41, at the property on Sunday.
Madigan will return to the Old Bailey on October 26 to enter his plea and will stand trial on January 30.
Detectives from the Homicide and Major Crime Command are investigating the murder.
Anyone with information should call the incident room at Hendon on 020 8358 0300.
You may also want to watch:
To remain anonymous call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Mum's 'desperate' fundraiser as 15 families face eviction in Stonebridge
- 2 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 3 Election candidate 'should be disqualified' for lockdown visit, say opposition
- 4 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 5 Pictures: Snow arrives covering Gladstone Park and Neasden Temple
- 6 Estate agents volunteer at Wembley Park's Covid vaccine centre
- 7 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 8 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 9 Health chief praises staff 'flying' across Brent and Camden to vaccinate housebound residents
- 10 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury