Kingsbury murder probe: Man, 38, held over stabbing of Irishman John Martin
- Credit: Archant
A man has been remanded in custody charged with stabbing to death an Irish man living in Kingsbury.
John Martin, 41, was killed in Doreen Avenue, just before 3am on Sunday.
Police arrested Darryn Madigan, 38, who lives at the address on Monday.
He appeared at Hendon Magistrates Court and will appear at the Old Bailey tomorrow.
Detectives from the Homicide and Major Crime Command are investigating the murder.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information that may assist the investigation should call the incident room at Hendon on 020 8358 0300.
To remain anonymous call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 2 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 3 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 4 More images released after 'violence and disorder' at Euro 2020 final at Wembley
- 5 Head of school attended by Tom Dean, Zadie Smith and Rachel Yankey set to retire
- 6 View from the community - 'Could another riot happen?'
- 7 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 8 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 9 Petition launched to declare Brent a Right To Food borough
- 10 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application