Kingsbury murder probe: Man, 38, held over stabbing of Irishman John Martin
- Credit: Archant
A man has been remanded in custody charged with stabbing to death an Irish man living in Kingsbury.
John Martin, 41, was killed in Doreen Avenue, just before 3am on Sunday.
Police arrested Darryn Madigan, 38, who lives at the address on Monday.
He appeared at Hendon Magistrates Court and will appear at the Old Bailey tomorrow.
Detectives from the Homicide and Major Crime Command are investigating the murder.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information that may assist the investigation should call the incident room at Hendon on 020 8358 0300.
To remain anonymous call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 2 Brent Council writes off nearly £2m owed in bad debts
- 3 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 4 Prospect House eviction: Families struggle to move out
- 5 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 6 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 7 Kilburn welcomes back eager gym-goers
- 8 Kilburn High Road traders see a slow return to business on April 12
- 9 Neasden foodbank launches £60,000 fundraising appeal
- 10 'His confidence is high': QPR boss Warburton backs Lyndon Dykes