Kingsbury man stabbed to death in nightclub in Eastcote
- Credit: Archant
A man from Kingsbury has been stabbed to death in a nightclub in Eastcote in the early hours of this morning.
Detectives have launched a murder hunt after Josh Hanson, 21, was knifed in the neck while partying inside ‘the RE bar’ at around 1.10am.
Paramedics pronounced him dead at the scene.
Detective Chief Inspector Noel McHugh, who is leading the murder hunt, said: “I’m appealing to anyone who was in the RE bar between midnight and the time of the incident, just after 1am, to contact us.
“It is believed there would have been around 40 people present at the time of the incident, many of whom left the venue as paramedics worked to save Josh’s life. It is imperative these people contact us to let us know what they saw.
You may also want to watch:
“We are also keen to hear from anyone who was in Field End Road area around 1am Sunday morning who may have seen or heard anything that they now think might be because of the incident at the RE bar.
“I would also appeal to anyone who had been at the RE bar throughout Saturday night, even if they left before Joshua was attacked, to contact us.
- 1 Appeal after woman, 69, allegedly raped in Neasden Recreation Ground
- 2 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 3 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 4 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 5 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent cafe revealed
- 6 Mark Warburton insists QPR on right track despite Bristol City defeat
- 7 £20,000 reward to find killer of man gunned down in South Kilburn
- 8 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'
- 9 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 10 Hospitality Day: Your favourite restaurant... REVEALED
Any witnesses or anyone with any information should call 020 8785 8099 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or via crimestoppers-uk.org.