Kingsbury man stabbed to death in nightclub in Eastcote
- Credit: Archant
A man from Kingsbury has been stabbed to death in a nightclub in Eastcote in the early hours of this morning.
Detectives have launched a murder hunt after Josh Hanson, 21, was knifed in the neck while partying inside ‘the RE bar’ at around 1.10am.
Paramedics pronounced him dead at the scene.
Detective Chief Inspector Noel McHugh, who is leading the murder hunt, said: “I’m appealing to anyone who was in the RE bar between midnight and the time of the incident, just after 1am, to contact us.
“It is believed there would have been around 40 people present at the time of the incident, many of whom left the venue as paramedics worked to save Josh’s life. It is imperative these people contact us to let us know what they saw.
You may also want to watch:
“We are also keen to hear from anyone who was in Field End Road area around 1am Sunday morning who may have seen or heard anything that they now think might be because of the incident at the RE bar.
“I would also appeal to anyone who had been at the RE bar throughout Saturday night, even if they left before Joshua was attacked, to contact us.
- 1 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 2 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 3 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 4 Man arrested in connection with Neasden murder and two stabbings
- 5 QPR eager to start climbing the table when they face Derby
- 6 Warburton praises QPR character in win at Cardiff
- 7 Police seek witnesses as Kenton crash victim named as Vimla Matai
- 8 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 9 Woman killed after collision with alleged drunk driver in Kenton
- 10 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
Any witnesses or anyone with any information should call 020 8785 8099 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or via crimestoppers-uk.org.