Kingsbury man stabbed to death in nightclub in Eastcote
- Credit: Archant
A man from Kingsbury has been stabbed to death in a nightclub in Eastcote in the early hours of this morning.
Detectives have launched a murder hunt after Josh Hanson, 21, was knifed in the neck while partying inside ‘the RE bar’ at around 1.10am.
Paramedics pronounced him dead at the scene.
Detective Chief Inspector Noel McHugh, who is leading the murder hunt, said: “I’m appealing to anyone who was in the RE bar between midnight and the time of the incident, just after 1am, to contact us.
“It is believed there would have been around 40 people present at the time of the incident, many of whom left the venue as paramedics worked to save Josh’s life. It is imperative these people contact us to let us know what they saw.
You may also want to watch:
“We are also keen to hear from anyone who was in Field End Road area around 1am Sunday morning who may have seen or heard anything that they now think might be because of the incident at the RE bar.
“I would also appeal to anyone who had been at the RE bar throughout Saturday night, even if they left before Joshua was attacked, to contact us.
- 1 Indian food store opens second outlet in Kensal Green
- 2 Queen's Park schoolboy loses leukaemia fight
- 3 Man taken to hospital following fire in Willesden
- 4 Woman and child in hospital after carbon monoxide leak in Harlesden
- 5 Harlesden couple launch mobile musical funerals during Covid
- 6 Dykes strikes late as QPR down Swansea
- 7 London elections 2021: Brent & Harrow London Assembly candidates
- 8 QPR motivated by 'nothing to play for' talk says Warburton
- 9 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 10 Social enterprise boutique gym opening in Queen's Park on May 17
Any witnesses or anyone with any information should call 020 8785 8099 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or via crimestoppers-uk.org.