Kingsbury man charged with Edgware street brawl appears in court
A Kingsbury man appeared in court yesterday accused of taking part in a street fight which has left a 26-year-old fighting for his life.
Marius Galan, of Stag Lane, is accused of grievous bodily harm with intent and actual bodily harm following the brawl in Edgware High Street on Saturday.
Police and paramedics were called to the scene at 1.45 am where they found a man with serious head and facial injuries.
He is currently in a stable but critical condition in hospital.
The 21-year-old appeared before Hendon Magistrates’ Court alongside Radu Boingeanu, 21, and 23-year-old Sebastian Stefan, both from Stanmore, who face identical charges.
You may also want to watch:
Galan was remanded in custody to appear at Wood Green Court on October 14.
Related link: Kingsbury man charged following street fight in Edgware
- 1 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 2 Man admits murdering waiter in Kilburn 38 years ago
- 3 Behind Closed Doors: The high number of Brent evictions
- 4 Two men arrested in connection with Jeffrey Wegby killing
- 5 Pensioner slams Brent Council over 'hell' housing
- 6 £20,000 reward to find killer of man gunned down in South Kilburn
- 7 Wembley landlady slammed with £144,000 fine after illegally renting properties
- 8 Charlie Cooper guides Wealdstone to victory at King's Lynn Town
- 9 Appeal after woman, 69, allegedly raped in Neasden Recreation Ground
- 10 'It's yours to keep', Boney M's Liz Mitchell talks NFTs, new old music and a future world tour