Kingsbury man charged with Edgware street brawl appears in court
A Kingsbury man appeared in court yesterday accused of taking part in a street fight which has left a 26-year-old fighting for his life.
Marius Galan, of Stag Lane, is accused of grievous bodily harm with intent and actual bodily harm following the brawl in Edgware High Street on Saturday.
Police and paramedics were called to the scene at 1.45 am where they found a man with serious head and facial injuries.
He is currently in a stable but critical condition in hospital.
The 21-year-old appeared before Hendon Magistrates’ Court alongside Radu Boingeanu, 21, and 23-year-old Sebastian Stefan, both from Stanmore, who face identical charges.
You may also want to watch:
Galan was remanded in custody to appear at Wood Green Court on October 14.
Related link: Kingsbury man charged following street fight in Edgware
- 1 Man rushed to hospital after shooting in Dudden Hill
- 2 Person dies after being 'injured by a train' at Wembley station
- 3 Police 'determined' to find Wembley man who failed to appear at court
- 4 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 5 Kingsbury teen appears in court charged with Brent Cross fatal stabbing
- 6 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 7 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 8 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 9 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden
- 10 Brent Cross Shopping Centre stabbing victim named