Kingsbury man charged with Edgware street brawl appears in court
A Kingsbury man appeared in court yesterday accused of taking part in a street fight which has left a 26-year-old fighting for his life.
Marius Galan, of Stag Lane, is accused of grievous bodily harm with intent and actual bodily harm following the brawl in Edgware High Street on Saturday.
Police and paramedics were called to the scene at 1.45 am where they found a man with serious head and facial injuries.
He is currently in a stable but critical condition in hospital.
The 21-year-old appeared before Hendon Magistrates’ Court alongside Radu Boingeanu, 21, and 23-year-old Sebastian Stefan, both from Stanmore, who face identical charges.
You may also want to watch:
Galan was remanded in custody to appear at Wood Green Court on October 14.
Related link: Kingsbury man charged following street fight in Edgware
- 1 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 2 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 3 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 4 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 5 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 6 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 7 Brent residents face £100 council tax hike for Band D property
- 8 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 9 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 10 Man arrested in connection with Neasden murder and two stabbings