Kilburn teenager jailed for kidnapping Willesden man
- Credit: Archant
Martin Kinsella forced his victim to drive him and his friends around for the night
A Kilburn teenager who continuously bullied a 35-year-old man before subjecting him to a kidnapping ordeal has been jailed.
Martin Kinsella, 19, of Carlton Vale, made his victim to drive him and his friends around for the night on July 5 last year.
Harrow Crown Court heard Kinsella forced his way into his victim’s flat in Church Road, Willesden, and threatened him with a screwdriver if he refused to comply.
He was eventually snared when the victim called the police when he was alone and officers stopped the car in Watford.
You may also want to watch:
Yesterday, Kinsella was sentenced to four years in prison after being convicted of kidnap last month.
DC Karen Beck, from Brent Police, said: “Thanks to the bravery of the victim we have been able to put a very unpleasant individual into prison. “Kinsella represents all that is wrong with today’s society and Brent police will continue to pursue and prosecute members of the criminal fraternity.”
- 1 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 2 QPR boss Warburton praises hard-working Dykes
- 3 Wembley Stadium wins approval to hold more events
- 4 Brent mother of murdered schoolboy Quamari urges public to report knife crime
- 5 Brent Council to issue water bill refunds to council tenants
- 6 Brent arts organisations awarded over £1m in Covid recovery funding
- 7 Dykes double helps QPR defeat Sheffield Wednesday
- 8 Two 17-year-old boys shot and stabbed in Kingsbury
- 9 Six years ago today, it was knocked down - next week the Carlton reopens
- 10 I tabled my own alternative Coronavirus (No 2) Bill