Kilburn teenager jailed for kidnapping Willesden man
- Credit: Archant
Martin Kinsella forced his victim to drive him and his friends around for the night
A Kilburn teenager who continuously bullied a 35-year-old man before subjecting him to a kidnapping ordeal has been jailed.
Martin Kinsella, 19, of Carlton Vale, made his victim to drive him and his friends around for the night on July 5 last year.
Harrow Crown Court heard Kinsella forced his way into his victim’s flat in Church Road, Willesden, and threatened him with a screwdriver if he refused to comply.
He was eventually snared when the victim called the police when he was alone and officers stopped the car in Watford.
You may also want to watch:
Yesterday, Kinsella was sentenced to four years in prison after being convicted of kidnap last month.
DC Karen Beck, from Brent Police, said: “Thanks to the bravery of the victim we have been able to put a very unpleasant individual into prison. “Kinsella represents all that is wrong with today’s society and Brent police will continue to pursue and prosecute members of the criminal fraternity.”
- 1 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 2 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 3 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 4 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 5 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
- 6 Free #BuyBrent app launched with exclusive shop local discounts
- 7 'They think I'm a cyborg' says maths supremo as Sparx programme gifted to six Brent schools
- 8 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 9 'Cowardly' government accused by Brent MP of siding with 'bad bosses'
- 10 'LTN’s have been foisted upon us by a council who will not listen to its residents'