Kilburn teenager jailed for kidnapping Willesden man
- Credit: Archant
Martin Kinsella forced his victim to drive him and his friends around for the night
A Kilburn teenager who continuously bullied a 35-year-old man before subjecting him to a kidnapping ordeal has been jailed.
Martin Kinsella, 19, of Carlton Vale, made his victim to drive him and his friends around for the night on July 5 last year.
Harrow Crown Court heard Kinsella forced his way into his victim’s flat in Church Road, Willesden, and threatened him with a screwdriver if he refused to comply.
He was eventually snared when the victim called the police when he was alone and officers stopped the car in Watford.
You may also want to watch:
Yesterday, Kinsella was sentenced to four years in prison after being convicted of kidnap last month.
DC Karen Beck, from Brent Police, said: “Thanks to the bravery of the victim we have been able to put a very unpleasant individual into prison. “Kinsella represents all that is wrong with today’s society and Brent police will continue to pursue and prosecute members of the criminal fraternity.”
- 1 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 2 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 3 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 4 Man arrested in connection with Neasden murder and two stabbings
- 5 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 6 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 7 Brent residents face £100 council tax hike for Band D property
- 8 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 9 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 10 Police seek witnesses as Kenton crash victim named as Vimla Matai