Kilburn teenager jailed for kidnapping Willesden man
- Credit: Archant
Martin Kinsella forced his victim to drive him and his friends around for the night
A Kilburn teenager who continuously bullied a 35-year-old man before subjecting him to a kidnapping ordeal has been jailed.
Martin Kinsella, 19, of Carlton Vale, made his victim to drive him and his friends around for the night on July 5 last year.
Harrow Crown Court heard Kinsella forced his way into his victim’s flat in Church Road, Willesden, and threatened him with a screwdriver if he refused to comply.
He was eventually snared when the victim called the police when he was alone and officers stopped the car in Watford.
You may also want to watch:
Yesterday, Kinsella was sentenced to four years in prison after being convicted of kidnap last month.
DC Karen Beck, from Brent Police, said: “Thanks to the bravery of the victim we have been able to put a very unpleasant individual into prison. “Kinsella represents all that is wrong with today’s society and Brent police will continue to pursue and prosecute members of the criminal fraternity.”
- 1 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 2 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 3 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 4 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 5 Community vegetable patch in Kilburn under threat
- 6 Brent pupils raise £1,000 to support sickle cell sufferers
- 7 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 8 Men from Canning Town and Leytonstone charged with theft from Wembley Stadium
- 9 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 10 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds