Kilburn stabbing: Man, 24, charged with GBH
- Credit: Archant
A man has been charged following a stabbing on Monday (April 6) near the Kilburn High Road.
Mahad Mahamaud, 24, of no fixed address, was arrested that afternoon and charged on Tuesday with grievous bodily harm (GBH) with intent.
On Monday, police were called shortly before 1pm to Quex Road where they found a man in his 40s with multiple stab wounds.
The victim was taken to hospital by the London Ambulance Service with “life-changing” injuries but has now been discharged.
A cordon was put in place at the scene, covering the area just off the High Road where Quex Road meets Kingsgate Road.
You may also want to watch:
Mahamaud will appear in custody at Highbury Corner Magistrates’ Court today (Wednesday, April 8).
- 1 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 2 Third stabbing in Neasden as murder investigation under way
- 3 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 4 Man arrested in connection with Neasden murder and two stabbings
- 5 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 6 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 7 Pensioner dies after crashing into a wall in Kenton
- 8 Disabled Wembley cyclist calls for more inclusivity on Brent's roads
- 9 Wembley tutor takes to Instagram to help with homeschooling
- 10 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing