Kilburn stabbing: One arrest after stabbing, with male victim suffering ‘life-changing’ injuries
- Credit: Archant
A man is in hospital with “life-changing” injuries after being stabbed near to the Kilburn High Road at 1pm on Monday afternoon.
Police were called to reports of the stabbing at around 1pm, and Scotland Yard has confirmed officers have made one arrest.
A cordon is in place at the scene, covering the area just off the High Road where Quex Road meets Kingsgate Road.
Camden Police tweeted: “One male is currently in hospital with life changing injuries with officers having made an arrest in relation to the incident.
“An investigation is now underway.”
You may also want to watch:
Police have appealed for any witnesses to the incident to call 101 quoting crime reference number 3369 of April 6 2020.
- 1 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 2 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application
- 3 Tom Dean wins second Tokyo 2020 gold with 4x200m relay victory
- 4 Letter on banning wearing of religious symbols
- 5 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 6 View from the community - 'Could another riot happen?'
- 7 Former Brent school boy Tom Dean beats Covid to win Gold at the Tokyo Olympics
- 8 View from the chamber - 'The recycling centre is just inside the new ULEZ boundary'
- 9 Letter on Kilburn Square
- 10 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield