Kilburn stabbing: One arrest after stabbing, with male victim suffering ‘life-changing’ injuries
- Credit: Archant
A man is in hospital with “life-changing” injuries after being stabbed near to the Kilburn High Road at 1pm on Monday afternoon.
Police were called to reports of the stabbing at around 1pm, and Scotland Yard has confirmed officers have made one arrest.
A cordon is in place at the scene, covering the area just off the High Road where Quex Road meets Kingsgate Road.
Camden Police tweeted: “One male is currently in hospital with life changing injuries with officers having made an arrest in relation to the incident.
“An investigation is now underway.”
You may also want to watch:
Police have appealed for any witnesses to the incident to call 101 quoting crime reference number 3369 of April 6 2020.
- 1 Kingsbury mandir to be 'Europe's first' vaccine centre in Hindu temple
- 2 Gang member jailed for 18 years after hiding guns and drugs in Cricklewood
- 3 Mum's 'desperate' fundraiser as 15 families face eviction in Stonebridge
- 4 Maida Vale woman launches petition after kitten bought online dies
- 5 Election candidate 'should be disqualified' for lockdown visit, say opposition
- 6 Police seek witnesses as Kenton crash victim named as Vimla Matai
- 7 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 8 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 9 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 10 Estate agents volunteer at Wembley Park's Covid vaccine centre