Kilburn stabbing: One arrest after stabbing, with male victim suffering ‘life-changing’ injuries
- Credit: Archant
A man is in hospital with “life-changing” injuries after being stabbed near to the Kilburn High Road at 1pm on Monday afternoon.
Police were called to reports of the stabbing at around 1pm, and Scotland Yard has confirmed officers have made one arrest.
A cordon is in place at the scene, covering the area just off the High Road where Quex Road meets Kingsgate Road.
Camden Police tweeted: “One male is currently in hospital with life changing injuries with officers having made an arrest in relation to the incident.
“An investigation is now underway.”
You may also want to watch:
Police have appealed for any witnesses to the incident to call 101 quoting crime reference number 3369 of April 6 2020.
- 1 Man rushed to hospital after shooting in Dudden Hill
- 2 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 3 Police 'determined' to find Wembley man who failed to appear at court
- 4 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 5 Mother of newborn baby found in Willesden canal urged to seek medical help
- 6 Three men charged after police officer injured in traffic stop
- 7 Body of newborn baby found in Grand Union Canal in Willesden
- 8 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 9 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 10 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden