Kilburn shooting: Two teenagers charged with murder of Mohanna Abdhou
- Credit: Archant
Two teenagers have been charged with the murder of a young woman gunned down in Kilburn.
Mohammed Tawfik, 19, and a 16-year-old, who cannot be named for legal reasons, were charged this morning with killing Mohanna Abdhou.
The 20-year-old, known as Montana to her friends, was shot in Malvern Road just before 9pm on May 26.
She was with her friends close to a children’s playground near Dickens House when they were approached by two males on bicycles.
Tawfik, 19, had initially been arrested on June 6 but was released, before being re-arrested on October 31.
You may also want to watch:
A 16-year-old from west London was also arrested in the early hours of November 1.
They will appear in custody at Hendon Magistrates’ Court later today.
- 1 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 2 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 3 Brent councillor calls for improved social distancing in supermarkets
- 4 Wembley tutor takes to Instagram to help with homeschooling
- 5 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 6 Fourteen fined for lockdown breach after car meet in Park Royal
- 7 QPR have match postponed at home to Wycombe due to Covid-19 precautions
- 8 Wealdstone boss Brennan dubbed Gloucester City a 'very ambitious' club
- 9 Interactive Harlesden exhibition aims to make art more accessible
- 10 'We need you to stay at home' - Northwick Park Hospital
Police had previously arrested seven other people as part of the investigation into Mohanna’s death.
Four men, aged between 19 and 21, were arrested, while three women, aged between 20 and 25, were also arrested.
All seven have been released under investigation.