Kilburn shooting: Two men bailed in connection with Mohanna Abdhou’s death
- Credit: Archant
Two men arrested by detectives investigating the fatal shooting of a 20-year-old woman in Kilburn have been bailed.
A 19-year-old man and a 20-year-old man were arrested in west London on suspicion of murder early yesterday morning and have been released on bail pending further enquiries, police said.
Mohanna Abdhou, known to her family and friends as Montana, was gunned down in Malvern Road on May 26, by two men on bicycles.
Both the men were wearing dark coloured clothing and had their faces covered, Scotland Yard said.
One of the men fired a gun towards the group and Montana was shot before they both fled along Malvern Road heading in the direction of Shirland Road and into Shirland Mews.
You may also want to watch:
A 21-year-old man who was arrested at the scene of the shooting has since been released under investigation pending further enquiries.
Detectives continue to appeal for witnesses to come forward.
- 1 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 2 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 3 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 4 Man arrested in connection with Neasden murder and two stabbings
- 5 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 6 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 7 Police seek witnesses as Kenton crash victim named as Vimla Matai
- 8 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 9 Third stabbing in Neasden as murder investigation under way
- 10 Woman killed after collision with alleged drunk driver in Kenton
Anyone with any information is asked to contact the incident room on 020 8358 0300 or via Twitter @MetCC.