Kilburn shooting: Two men bailed in connection with Mohanna Abdhou’s death
- Credit: Archant
Two men arrested by detectives investigating the fatal shooting of a 20-year-old woman in Kilburn have been bailed.
A 19-year-old man and a 20-year-old man were arrested in west London on suspicion of murder early yesterday morning and have been released on bail pending further enquiries, police said.
Mohanna Abdhou, known to her family and friends as Montana, was gunned down in Malvern Road on May 26, by two men on bicycles.
Both the men were wearing dark coloured clothing and had their faces covered, Scotland Yard said.
One of the men fired a gun towards the group and Montana was shot before they both fled along Malvern Road heading in the direction of Shirland Road and into Shirland Mews.
You may also want to watch:
A 21-year-old man who was arrested at the scene of the shooting has since been released under investigation pending further enquiries.
Detectives continue to appeal for witnesses to come forward.
- 1 Brent Council writes off nearly £2m owed in bad debts
- 2 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 3 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 4 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 5 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 6 Kilburn welcomes back eager gym-goers
- 7 Prospect House eviction: Families struggle to move out
- 8 Kilburn High Road traders see a slow return to business on April 12
- 9 Hope for the Welsh Harp
- 10 We didn't stand up insists QPR boss Warburton in Rotherham defeat
Anyone with any information is asked to contact the incident room on 020 8358 0300 or via Twitter @MetCC.