Kilburn shooting: Two men bailed in connection with Mohanna Abdhou’s death
- Credit: Archant
Two men arrested by detectives investigating the fatal shooting of a 20-year-old woman in Kilburn have been bailed.
A 19-year-old man and a 20-year-old man were arrested in west London on suspicion of murder early yesterday morning and have been released on bail pending further enquiries, police said.
Mohanna Abdhou, known to her family and friends as Montana, was gunned down in Malvern Road on May 26, by two men on bicycles.
Both the men were wearing dark coloured clothing and had their faces covered, Scotland Yard said.
One of the men fired a gun towards the group and Montana was shot before they both fled along Malvern Road heading in the direction of Shirland Road and into Shirland Mews.
You may also want to watch:
A 21-year-old man who was arrested at the scene of the shooting has since been released under investigation pending further enquiries.
Detectives continue to appeal for witnesses to come forward.
- 1 Appeal after woman, 69, allegedly raped in Neasden Recreation Ground
- 2 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 3 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 4 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 5 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent cafe revealed
- 6 Mark Warburton insists QPR on right track despite Bristol City defeat
- 7 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'
- 8 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 9 Hospitality Day: Your favourite restaurant... REVEALED
- 10 'Erratic, violent' man given indefinite hospital order for killing 'friendly' neighbour in Wembley
Anyone with any information is asked to contact the incident room on 020 8358 0300 or via Twitter @MetCC.