Kilburn shooting: Teenagers to face trial for murder of Mohanna Abdhou
- Credit: Archant
Two teenagers are facing trial next year accused of murdering a young woman who was shot dead in Kilburn while out with friends.
Mohanna Abdhou, 20, known to her family and friends as Montana, was gunned down near Dicken’s House in Malvern Road on the evening of May 26.
Two males on bicycles shot at the group who were standing near a children’s playground where Montana died of a single gunshot wound.
Mohammed Tawfik, 19, of Kensal Green and a 16-year-old boy appeared before the Old Bailey by video link from Feltham young offenders’ institution and Wormwood Scrubs on November 6.
They spoke only to confirm their names as Judge Anthony Leonard QC set a four-week trial to start on April 3 and a plea hearing on January 22.
You may also want to watch:
The judge remanded the pair into custody until their next hearing at the Old Bailey.
- 1 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 2 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 3 Brent councillor calls for improved social distancing in supermarkets
- 4 Wembley tutor takes to Instagram to help with homeschooling
- 5 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 6 Fourteen fined for lockdown breach after car meet in Park Royal
- 7 QPR have match postponed at home to Wycombe due to Covid-19 precautions
- 8 Wealdstone boss Brennan dubbed Gloucester City a 'very ambitious' club
- 9 Interactive Harlesden exhibition aims to make art more accessible
- 10 'We need you to stay at home' - Northwick Park Hospital