Kilburn shooting: Teenagers to face trial for murder of Mohanna Abdhou
- Credit: Archant
Two teenagers are facing trial next year accused of murdering a young woman who was shot dead in Kilburn while out with friends.
Mohanna Abdhou, 20, known to her family and friends as Montana, was gunned down near Dicken’s House in Malvern Road on the evening of May 26.
Two males on bicycles shot at the group who were standing near a children’s playground where Montana died of a single gunshot wound.
Mohammed Tawfik, 19, of Kensal Green and a 16-year-old boy appeared before the Old Bailey by video link from Feltham young offenders’ institution and Wormwood Scrubs on November 6.
They spoke only to confirm their names as Judge Anthony Leonard QC set a four-week trial to start on April 3 and a plea hearing on January 22.
You may also want to watch:
The judge remanded the pair into custody until their next hearing at the Old Bailey.
- 1 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 2 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 3 Queen's Park nursery forced to close following damning Ofsted report
- 4 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 5 'LTN’s have been foisted upon us by a council who will not listen to its residents'
- 6 Born and bred Brent residents now priced out of £6.5m homes
- 7 QPR boss Mark Warburton unfazed by prospect of losing Ilias Chair
- 8 Brent Council reignites campaign to tackle paan spitting
- 9 The Chase's Dark Destroyer makes Covid vaccine film with Brent Council
- 10 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer