Kilburn shooting: Teenagers to face trial for murder of Mohanna Abdhou
- Credit: Archant
Two teenagers are facing trial next year accused of murdering a young woman who was shot dead in Kilburn while out with friends.
Mohanna Abdhou, 20, known to her family and friends as Montana, was gunned down near Dicken’s House in Malvern Road on the evening of May 26.
Two males on bicycles shot at the group who were standing near a children’s playground where Montana died of a single gunshot wound.
Mohammed Tawfik, 19, of Kensal Green and a 16-year-old boy appeared before the Old Bailey by video link from Feltham young offenders’ institution and Wormwood Scrubs on November 6.
They spoke only to confirm their names as Judge Anthony Leonard QC set a four-week trial to start on April 3 and a plea hearing on January 22.
You may also want to watch:
The judge remanded the pair into custody until their next hearing at the Old Bailey.
- 1 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 2 New QPR signing Stefan Johansen wants to push for promotion
- 3 Stefan Johansen completes QPR switch from Fulham
- 4 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 5 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 6 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 7 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 8 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 9 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 10 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley