Kilburn shooting: Man arrested after Mohanna Abdhou killing released
- Credit: Archant
Police continue to appeal for information and witnesses after Mohanna Abdhou was gunned down in Kilburn.
Known as ‘Montana’ to her friends and family, was found suffering gunshot wounds on Malvern Road at 9pm on Friday.
The 20-year-old, who is from Northolt, was pronounced dead at the scene just after 9.30pm.
Police arrested a 21-year-old man in connection with the investigation on the same night. He has since been released “under investigation”.
Montana was with her friends close to a children’s playground near Dickens House when they were approached by two men on bicycles.
You may also want to watch:
Both the men were wearing dark coloured clothing and had their faces covered, Scotland Yard said.
One of the men discharged a firearm towards the group and Montana was shot before they both fled along Malvern Road heading in the direction of Shirland Road.
- 1 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 2 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 3 Queen's Park nursery forced to close following damning Ofsted report
- 4 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 5 'LTN’s have been foisted upon us by a council who will not listen to its residents'
- 6 Born and bred Brent residents now priced out of £6.5m homes
- 7 QPR boss Mark Warburton unfazed by prospect of losing Ilias Chair
- 8 Brent Council reignites campaign to tackle paan spitting
- 9 The Chase's Dark Destroyer makes Covid vaccine film with Brent Council
- 10 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
Anyone who witnessed the incident or has any information is asked to contact the incident room on 020 8358 0300 or via Twitter @MetCC
To give information anonymously contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or online at crimestoppers-uk.org.