Kilburn shooting: Man arrested after Mohanna Abdhou killing released
- Credit: Archant
Police continue to appeal for information and witnesses after Mohanna Abdhou was gunned down in Kilburn.
Known as ‘Montana’ to her friends and family, was found suffering gunshot wounds on Malvern Road at 9pm on Friday.
The 20-year-old, who is from Northolt, was pronounced dead at the scene just after 9.30pm.
Police arrested a 21-year-old man in connection with the investigation on the same night. He has since been released “under investigation”.
Montana was with her friends close to a children’s playground near Dickens House when they were approached by two men on bicycles.
You may also want to watch:
Both the men were wearing dark coloured clothing and had their faces covered, Scotland Yard said.
One of the men discharged a firearm towards the group and Montana was shot before they both fled along Malvern Road heading in the direction of Shirland Road.
- 1 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 2 New QPR signing Stefan Johansen wants to push for promotion
- 3 Stefan Johansen completes QPR switch from Fulham
- 4 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 5 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 6 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 7 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 8 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 9 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 10 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
Anyone who witnessed the incident or has any information is asked to contact the incident room on 020 8358 0300 or via Twitter @MetCC
To give information anonymously contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or online at crimestoppers-uk.org.