Kilburn shooting: Man arrested after Mohanna Abdhou killing released
- Credit: Archant
Police continue to appeal for information and witnesses after Mohanna Abdhou was gunned down in Kilburn.
Known as ‘Montana’ to her friends and family, was found suffering gunshot wounds on Malvern Road at 9pm on Friday.
The 20-year-old, who is from Northolt, was pronounced dead at the scene just after 9.30pm.
Police arrested a 21-year-old man in connection with the investigation on the same night. He has since been released “under investigation”.
Montana was with her friends close to a children’s playground near Dickens House when they were approached by two men on bicycles.
You may also want to watch:
Both the men were wearing dark coloured clothing and had their faces covered, Scotland Yard said.
One of the men discharged a firearm towards the group and Montana was shot before they both fled along Malvern Road heading in the direction of Shirland Road.
- 1 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 2 Pictures: Snow arrives covering Gladstone Park and Neasden Temple
- 3 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 4 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 5 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 6 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 7 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 8 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 9 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 10 Brent residents face £100 council tax hike for Band D property
Anyone who witnessed the incident or has any information is asked to contact the incident room on 020 8358 0300 or via Twitter @MetCC
To give information anonymously contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or online at crimestoppers-uk.org.