Kilburn shooting: Man arrested after Mohanna Abdhou killing released
- Credit: Archant
Police continue to appeal for information and witnesses after Mohanna Abdhou was gunned down in Kilburn.
Known as ‘Montana’ to her friends and family, was found suffering gunshot wounds on Malvern Road at 9pm on Friday.
The 20-year-old, who is from Northolt, was pronounced dead at the scene just after 9.30pm.
Police arrested a 21-year-old man in connection with the investigation on the same night. He has since been released “under investigation”.
Montana was with her friends close to a children’s playground near Dickens House when they were approached by two men on bicycles.
You may also want to watch:
Both the men were wearing dark coloured clothing and had their faces covered, Scotland Yard said.
One of the men discharged a firearm towards the group and Montana was shot before they both fled along Malvern Road heading in the direction of Shirland Road.
- 1 Man stabbed to death at Brent Cross Shopping Centre
- 2 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden
- 3 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 4 Habitual Harlesden car thief jailed for six months after stealing 11 vehicles
- 5 Willesden murder investigation: 'Horrified onlookers' watched on as man stabbed in High Road
- 6 London elections 2021: Brent & Harrow London Assembly candidates
- 7 QPR will look to wrap up the season strongly at home to Luton Town
- 8 Election 2021: All the candidates for mayor of London
- 9 Man, 40, stabbed to death in Willesden
- 10 Wembley teenager charged with murdering Ahmed Baker
Anyone who witnessed the incident or has any information is asked to contact the incident room on 020 8358 0300 or via Twitter @MetCC
To give information anonymously contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or online at crimestoppers-uk.org.