Kilburn man charged with smash-and-grab robbery at Tesco store in Neasden
- Credit: Getty Images
A man from Kilburn has been charged with taking part in a smash-and-grab robbery which took place at the Tesco branch in Neasden yesterday morning.
Cheyenne Cato, of Iverson Road, is also accused of two separate robberies that took place in Kilburn over the summer.
The 21-year-old is due before Hendon Magistrates’ Court today charged with one count of robbery at the branch in Great Central Way.
He is accused of being part of a gang that stormed the 24-hour store at 3.30am.
He has also been charged with aggravated taking and driving away and assaulting two police officers following the robbery.
You may also want to watch:
Cato also stands accused of taking part in a robbery in Kilburn High Road on July 27 and another robbery in Cavendish Road on August 2.
The hunt continues to find the other robbers who threatened a security guard before smashing their way through a stockroom and warehouse and stealing phones and other goods.
- 1 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 2 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 3 Man arrested in connection with Neasden murder and two stabbings
- 4 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 5 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 6 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 7 Police seek witnesses as Kenton crash victim named as Vimla Matai
- 8 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 9 Third stabbing in Neasden as murder investigation under way
- 10 Woman killed after collision with alleged drunk driver in Kenton
Anyone with information should call Brent CID on 0208 733 3217 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or via crimestoppers-uk.org.