Kilburn man charged with smash-and-grab robbery at Tesco store in Neasden
- Credit: Getty Images
A man from Kilburn has been charged with taking part in a smash-and-grab robbery which took place at the Tesco branch in Neasden yesterday morning.
Cheyenne Cato, of Iverson Road, is also accused of two separate robberies that took place in Kilburn over the summer.
The 21-year-old is due before Hendon Magistrates’ Court today charged with one count of robbery at the branch in Great Central Way.
He is accused of being part of a gang that stormed the 24-hour store at 3.30am.
He has also been charged with aggravated taking and driving away and assaulting two police officers following the robbery.
You may also want to watch:
Cato also stands accused of taking part in a robbery in Kilburn High Road on July 27 and another robbery in Cavendish Road on August 2.
The hunt continues to find the other robbers who threatened a security guard before smashing their way through a stockroom and warehouse and stealing phones and other goods.
- 1 CCTV image released in Kilburn indecent exposure investigation
- 2 Police guarded bushes where two sisters bodies were overnight, court hears
- 3 Haute Dolci's dessert restaurant opens in Wembley Park
- 4 Euro 2020: Road closures in Wembley Park as England meets Czech Republic
- 5 Men jailed after Leon Maxwell gunned down in Queensbury
- 6 Free vaccine walk-in at Central Middlesex Hospital
- 7 Police officer to appear for trial in Wembley sexual assault case
- 8 Primary school in Kilburn back open after staff member contracted Covid
- 9 Free online double documentary and conversation with artists of the Windrush generation
- 10 Teenager convicted of murdering Jamalie Deacon Matthew in Northwick Park
Anyone with information should call Brent CID on 0208 733 3217 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or via crimestoppers-uk.org.