Kilburn man charged with smash-and-grab robbery at Tesco store in Neasden
- Credit: Getty Images
A man from Kilburn has been charged with taking part in a smash-and-grab robbery which took place at the Tesco branch in Neasden yesterday morning.
Cheyenne Cato, of Iverson Road, is also accused of two separate robberies that took place in Kilburn over the summer.
The 21-year-old is due before Hendon Magistrates’ Court today charged with one count of robbery at the branch in Great Central Way.
He is accused of being part of a gang that stormed the 24-hour store at 3.30am.
He has also been charged with aggravated taking and driving away and assaulting two police officers following the robbery.
You may also want to watch:
Cato also stands accused of taking part in a robbery in Kilburn High Road on July 27 and another robbery in Cavendish Road on August 2.
The hunt continues to find the other robbers who threatened a security guard before smashing their way through a stockroom and warehouse and stealing phones and other goods.
- 1 Wembley landlady slammed with £144,000 fine after illegally renting properties
- 2 Qusai Alomar, 12, dies after collision involving motorcyclist near Wembley
- 3 Appeal after woman, 69, allegedly raped in Neasden Recreation Ground
- 4 £20,000 reward to find killer of man gunned down in South Kilburn
- 5 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 6 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent cafe revealed
- 7 Young winners excel at Queen's Park Book Festival
- 8 Crowds flock to Queen's Park Book Festival 2021
- 9 'Erratic, violent' man given indefinite hospital order for killing 'friendly' neighbour in Wembley
- 10 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
Anyone with information should call Brent CID on 0208 733 3217 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or via crimestoppers-uk.org.