Kilburn man charged with smash-and-grab robbery at Tesco store in Neasden
- Credit: Getty Images
A man from Kilburn has been charged with taking part in a smash-and-grab robbery which took place at the Tesco branch in Neasden yesterday morning.
Cheyenne Cato, of Iverson Road, is also accused of two separate robberies that took place in Kilburn over the summer.
The 21-year-old is due before Hendon Magistrates’ Court today charged with one count of robbery at the branch in Great Central Way.
He is accused of being part of a gang that stormed the 24-hour store at 3.30am.
He has also been charged with aggravated taking and driving away and assaulting two police officers following the robbery.
Cato also stands accused of taking part in a robbery in Kilburn High Road on July 27 and another robbery in Cavendish Road on August 2.
The hunt continues to find the other robbers who threatened a security guard before smashing their way through a stockroom and warehouse and stealing phones and other goods.
- 1 Maida Vale victims named as alleged suspect released on bail
- 2 Teenager killed in Stonebridge after collision with a car
- 3 'Lucky escape': Four flee Wembley house fire where smoke alarms weren't working
- 4 Brent cycling group calls to improve rather than remove LTNs
- 5 Have your say on proposed changes to constituencies in Brent
- 6 Warburton: Stalemate shows why QPR need strengthening
- 7 Man arrested on suspicion of murder following Maida Vale deaths
- 8 Two dead in Maida Vale: Woman stabbed and man 'struck by vehicle'
- 9 Stonebridge community group to keep fighting after losing Bridge Park appeal
- 10 Teenager grabbed and pulled towards car in broad daylight
Anyone with information should call Brent CID on 0208 733 3217 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or via crimestoppers-uk.org.