Kilburn man charged with drugs and proceeds of crime offences
- Credit: PA Archive/Press Association Images
Ope Olawaiye is jointly accused with six other males
A Kilburn man has been charged with conspiracy to supply class B drugs and an offence under the Proceeds of Crime Act.
Ope Olawaiye, 27, of Canterbury Terrace, is jointly accused alongside six other males.
The other charge are a 15-year-old schoolboy, two boys aged 16, who cannot be named for legal reasons, Kieron Brown, 19, from Homerton, Steven Anderson, 26, from Hackney, and 18-year-old Korey Lawrence-Marcel, from Lower Clapton, all in east London.
Lawrence-Marcel is also charged with Breach of ASBO and possession of class B drugs.
You may also want to watch:
All appeared before Thames Magistrates’ Court and were remanded in custody to attend Snaresbrook Crown Court on April 2.
- 1 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 2 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 3 Brent councillor calls for improved social distancing in supermarkets
- 4 Wembley tutor takes to Instagram to help with homeschooling
- 5 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 6 Fourteen fined for lockdown breach after car meet in Park Royal
- 7 QPR have match postponed at home to Wycombe due to Covid-19 precautions
- 8 Interactive Harlesden exhibition aims to make art more accessible
- 9 Wealdstone boss Brennan dubbed Gloucester City a 'very ambitious' club
- 10 'We need you to stay at home' - Northwick Park Hospital