Kilburn man charged with drugs and proceeds of crime offences
- Credit: PA Archive/Press Association Images
Ope Olawaiye is jointly accused with six other males
A Kilburn man has been charged with conspiracy to supply class B drugs and an offence under the Proceeds of Crime Act.
Ope Olawaiye, 27, of Canterbury Terrace, is jointly accused alongside six other males.
The other charge are a 15-year-old schoolboy, two boys aged 16, who cannot be named for legal reasons, Kieron Brown, 19, from Homerton, Steven Anderson, 26, from Hackney, and 18-year-old Korey Lawrence-Marcel, from Lower Clapton, all in east London.
Lawrence-Marcel is also charged with Breach of ASBO and possession of class B drugs.
You may also want to watch:
All appeared before Thames Magistrates’ Court and were remanded in custody to attend Snaresbrook Crown Court on April 2.
- 1 Immigration status forces Brent homeless back on the streets
- 2 Indian food store opens second outlet in Kensal Green
- 3 Raheem Sterling sends good luck message ahead of Wembley Super League
- 4 New Italian restaurant licence in Kensal Green approved
- 5 Four further arrests in connection with Sven Badzak stabbing
- 6 The Old Bell reopens in Kilburn with a much larger beer garden
- 7 Queen's Park schoolboy loses leukaemia fight
- 8 Cancer Black Care saved from closure with new funding
- 9 Litter crusader launches mission to clean up Wembley
- 10 Man taken to hospital following fire in Willesden