Kilburn man charged with drugs and proceeds of crime offences
- Credit: PA Archive/Press Association Images
Ope Olawaiye is jointly accused with six other males
A Kilburn man has been charged with conspiracy to supply class B drugs and an offence under the Proceeds of Crime Act.
Ope Olawaiye, 27, of Canterbury Terrace, is jointly accused alongside six other males.
The other charge are a 15-year-old schoolboy, two boys aged 16, who cannot be named for legal reasons, Kieron Brown, 19, from Homerton, Steven Anderson, 26, from Hackney, and 18-year-old Korey Lawrence-Marcel, from Lower Clapton, all in east London.
Lawrence-Marcel is also charged with Breach of ASBO and possession of class B drugs.
You may also want to watch:
All appeared before Thames Magistrates’ Court and were remanded in custody to attend Snaresbrook Crown Court on April 2.
- 1 Vigil held in Barn Hill for murdered sisters Bibaa Henry and Nicole Smallman
- 2 Two men charged with murder in connection with missing pensioner with links to Willesden
- 3 Missing 12-year-old boy from Kilburn found 'safe and well'
- 4 Childhood friends launch their first Their Story Film Festival in Kilburn
- 5 'Residents are going through hell as a result of flooding'
- 6 QPR boss Warburton excited for competitive football to return with fans
- 7 'Brave new streets of London' – photo collection captures a city under Covid
- 8 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police
- 9 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 10 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park