Kenton murder: Wembley teen due in court accused of killing Che Labastide-Wellington
- Credit: Archant
A second man is due at the Old Bailey today charged with the murder of a teenager outside a 16th birthday party in Kenton.
Walker Sesay, 18, of Rawlings Crescent, Wembley, is accused of killing Che Labastide-Wellington in the early hours of November 8.
The 17-year-old from Harrow, was stabbed to death in Belvedere Way, in an alleyway outside the party, alongside a 16-year-old boy who survived.
Sesay is also accused of the younger boy’s attempted murder.
He appeared before Hendon Magistrates’ Court on Monday where he was remanded in custody for a hearing today.
You may also want to watch:
Calvin Tudor, 21, of Kelly Close, Neasden, was charged with Che’s murder and attempted murder earlier this month.
He was remanded in custody to appear at the Old Bailey for a Plea and Case Management Hearing on February 2.
- 1 Mum's 'desperate' fundraiser as 15 families face eviction in Stonebridge
- 2 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 3 Gang member jailed for 18 years after hiding guns and drugs in Cricklewood
- 4 Estate agents volunteer at Wembley Park's Covid vaccine centre
- 5 Election candidate 'should be disqualified' for lockdown visit, say opposition
- 6 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 7 Pictures: Snow arrives covering Gladstone Park and Neasden Temple
- 8 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 9 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 10 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
To date police have also arrested two boys age 15, a 16-year-old, three men age 18, 22, 28, two aged 21 and two 19-year-olds on suspicion of murder and attempted murder.
A 14-year-old boy has also been held on suspicion of possessing an offensive weapon.
All have been bailed to return to a police station at a later date.