Kenton murder: Victim, 17, named locally as police bail suspect
- Credit: Archant
The 17-year-old boy who was stabbed to death in Kenton yesterday morning has been named locally as Che Wellington.
Che was attacked alongside a 16-year-old boy at a party in Belvedere Way at around 12.30am.
He died at the scene an hour later.
The other boy is in hospital where his condition has been described as stable.
Hundreds of tributes have been paid to Che on social networking sites Twitter and Facebook.
You may also want to watch:
@_EnieD tweeted: “Rip Che!! So sad knife crime needs to stop!!! A mother has lost her son due to stupid postal gang!! So mad right now!!”
A tweet by @westindian___ said: “I cannot believe little Che is dead, life is way too short, RIP man, my prayers are with his family”
- 1 Wembley landlady slammed with £144,000 fine after illegally renting properties
- 2 Qusai Alomar, 12, dies after collision involving motorcyclist near Wembley
- 3 Appeal after woman, 69, allegedly raped in Neasden Recreation Ground
- 4 £20,000 reward to find killer of man gunned down in South Kilburn
- 5 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 6 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent cafe revealed
- 7 Young winners excel at Queen's Park Book Festival
- 8 Crowds flock to Queen's Park Book Festival 2021
- 9 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 10 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'
Police arrested two males in connection with the double stabbing.
One has been bailed to return to a police station at a later date the other is still currently in police custody.
Anyoone with information should call police on 101 quoting CAD 388/8Nov or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.