Kenton murder: Victim, 17, named locally as police bail suspect
- Credit: Archant
The 17-year-old boy who was stabbed to death in Kenton yesterday morning has been named locally as Che Wellington.
Che was attacked alongside a 16-year-old boy at a party in Belvedere Way at around 12.30am.
He died at the scene an hour later.
The other boy is in hospital where his condition has been described as stable.
Hundreds of tributes have been paid to Che on social networking sites Twitter and Facebook.
You may also want to watch:
@_EnieD tweeted: “Rip Che!! So sad knife crime needs to stop!!! A mother has lost her son due to stupid postal gang!! So mad right now!!”
A tweet by @westindian___ said: “I cannot believe little Che is dead, life is way too short, RIP man, my prayers are with his family”
- 1 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 2 Man arrested in connection with Neasden murder and two stabbings
- 3 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 4 Pensioner dies after crashing into a wall in Kenton
- 5 Third stabbing in Neasden as murder investigation under way
- 6 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 7 Woman killed after collision with alleged drunk driver in Kenton
- 8 Tributes paid to Queen's Park charity worker who died after contracting Covid
- 9 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 10 Disabled Wembley cyclist calls for more inclusivity on Brent's roads
Police arrested two males in connection with the double stabbing.
One has been bailed to return to a police station at a later date the other is still currently in police custody.
Anyoone with information should call police on 101 quoting CAD 388/8Nov or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.