Kenton murder: Two more men arrested today in connection with Che Labastide-Wellington killing
- Credit: Archant
Detectives investigating the murder of a 17-year-old boy outside a 16th birthday party in Kenton have arrested two more people today.
Che Labastide-Wellington, from Harrow, was stabbed to death in Belvedere Way, in an alleyway outside the party on Sunday morning at around 12.30am.
A 16-year-old boy was also knifed and is in a stable condition in hospital.
Today an 18-year-old teenager was arrested at an address in Wembley and a 22-year-old man was held after he attended a police station in west London.
Calvin Tudor, 21, of Kelly Close, Neasden, was charged with Che’s murder yesterday and appeared before Barkingside Magistrates’ Court today.
You may also want to watch:
He was remanded to appear at the Old Bailey on November 17.
Two men aged 19 and 21 who were arrested yesterday on suspicion of murder remain in police custody.
- 1 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 2 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 3 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 4 More images released after 'violence and disorder' at Euro 2020 final at Wembley
- 5 Head of school attended by Tom Dean, Zadie Smith and Rachel Yankey set to retire
- 6 View from the community - 'Could another riot happen?'
- 7 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 8 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 9 Petition launched to declare Brent a Right To Food borough
- 10 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application
A 14-year-old who was held on suspicion of possessing an offensive weapon on Monday has been bailed to return to a police station in January.
Two other boys age 15 and 16 who were arrested on suspicion of murder shortly after the killing have both been bailed to a date in mid-December.
Anyone with information is asked to call the incident room on 020 8345 3734 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.