Kenton murder: Two more men arrested today in connection with Che Labastide-Wellington killing
- Credit: Archant
Detectives investigating the murder of a 17-year-old boy outside a 16th birthday party in Kenton have arrested two more people today.
Che Labastide-Wellington, from Harrow, was stabbed to death in Belvedere Way, in an alleyway outside the party on Sunday morning at around 12.30am.
A 16-year-old boy was also knifed and is in a stable condition in hospital.
Today an 18-year-old teenager was arrested at an address in Wembley and a 22-year-old man was held after he attended a police station in west London.
Calvin Tudor, 21, of Kelly Close, Neasden, was charged with Che’s murder yesterday and appeared before Barkingside Magistrates’ Court today.
You may also want to watch:
He was remanded to appear at the Old Bailey on November 17.
Two men aged 19 and 21 who were arrested yesterday on suspicion of murder remain in police custody.
- 1 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 2 Prospect House eviction: Families struggle to move out
- 3 Brent Council writes off nearly £2m owed in bad debts
- 4 Olympic Steps to Wembley Stadium unveiled
- 5 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 6 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 7 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 8 Neasden foodbank launches £60,000 fundraising appeal
- 9 'His confidence is high': QPR boss Warburton backs Lyndon Dykes
- 10 Kilburn High Road traders see a slow return to business on April 12
A 14-year-old who was held on suspicion of possessing an offensive weapon on Monday has been bailed to return to a police station in January.
Two other boys age 15 and 16 who were arrested on suspicion of murder shortly after the killing have both been bailed to a date in mid-December.
Anyone with information is asked to call the incident room on 020 8345 3734 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.