Kenton murder: Two more men arrested today in connection with Che Labastide-Wellington killing
- Credit: Archant
Detectives investigating the murder of a 17-year-old boy outside a 16th birthday party in Kenton have arrested two more people today.
Che Labastide-Wellington, from Harrow, was stabbed to death in Belvedere Way, in an alleyway outside the party on Sunday morning at around 12.30am.
A 16-year-old boy was also knifed and is in a stable condition in hospital.
Today an 18-year-old teenager was arrested at an address in Wembley and a 22-year-old man was held after he attended a police station in west London.
Calvin Tudor, 21, of Kelly Close, Neasden, was charged with Che’s murder yesterday and appeared before Barkingside Magistrates’ Court today.
He was remanded to appear at the Old Bailey on November 17.
Two men aged 19 and 21 who were arrested yesterday on suspicion of murder remain in police custody.
- 1 Wembley man, 18, used schoolboy to sell drug-infused sweets
- 2 Which Underground lines are affected today
- 3 Chance of snow in London this weekend
- 4 Battle lines drawn as school’s 3G pitch decision heads to meeting
- 5 Police officers barred for 'shameful' misconduct over murdered sisters
- 6 Met Police arrest more than 900 in London-wide knife crime op
- 7 Brent woman jailed for 'horrific' acid attack
- 8 Covid-19: How Brent's current cases compare to November 2020
- 9 ULEZ anomaly at Wembley Ikea meaning no £12.50-a-day emission fee
- 10 Handcuffing: What is the Met's new policy and why has it been introduced?
A 14-year-old who was held on suspicion of possessing an offensive weapon on Monday has been bailed to return to a police station in January.
Two other boys age 15 and 16 who were arrested on suspicion of murder shortly after the killing have both been bailed to a date in mid-December.
Anyone with information is asked to call the incident room on 020 8345 3734 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.