Kenton murder: Two more arrests in connection with Che Labastide-Wellington killing
- Credit: Archant
Detective investigating the murder of a 17-year-old boy outside a 16th birthday party in Kenton have arrested two more people.
Che Labastide-Wellington, from Harrow, was stabbed to death in Belvedere Way, in an alleyway outside the party in the early hours of November 8.
A 16-year-old boy was also knifed and is in a stable condition in hospital.
Today a 21-year-old man was arrested and yesterday a 28-year-old was held on suspicion of murder and attempted murder.
Both are currently in police custody..
You may also want to watch:
Calvin Tudor, 21, of Kelly Close, Neasden, was charged with Che’s murder last week.
He is due to appear at the Old Bailey today.
- 1 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 2 Behind Closed Doors: The high number of Brent evictions
- 3 Man admits murdering waiter in Kilburn 38 years ago
- 4 Two men arrested in connection with Jeffrey Wegby killing
- 5 Pensioner slams Brent Council over 'hell' housing
- 6 £20,000 reward to find killer of man gunned down in South Kilburn
- 7 Wembley landlady slammed with £144,000 fine after illegally renting properties
- 8 Appeal after woman, 69, allegedly raped in Neasden Recreation Ground
- 9 Charlie Cooper guides Wealdstone to victory at King's Lynn Town
- 10 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill