Kenton murder: Two more arrests in connection with Che Labastide-Wellington killing
- Credit: Archant
Detective investigating the murder of a 17-year-old boy outside a 16th birthday party in Kenton have arrested two more people.
Che Labastide-Wellington, from Harrow, was stabbed to death in Belvedere Way, in an alleyway outside the party in the early hours of November 8.
A 16-year-old boy was also knifed and is in a stable condition in hospital.
Today a 21-year-old man was arrested and yesterday a 28-year-old was held on suspicion of murder and attempted murder.
Both are currently in police custody..
You may also want to watch:
Calvin Tudor, 21, of Kelly Close, Neasden, was charged with Che’s murder last week.
He is due to appear at the Old Bailey today.
- 1 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 2 Fenerbahce announce signing of QPR’s Bright Osayi-Samuel
- 3 Brent councillor calls for improved social distancing in supermarkets
- 4 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 5 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 6 Woman dies after she was found collapsed in Barham Park
- 7 Wembley tutor takes to Instagram to help with homeschooling
- 8 Interactive Harlesden exhibition aims to make art more accessible
- 9 Fourteen fined for lockdown breach after car meet in Park Royal
- 10 Wealdstone boss Brennan dubbed Gloucester City a 'very ambitious' club