Kenton murder: Two more arrests in connection with Che Labastide-Wellington killing
- Credit: Archant
Detective investigating the murder of a 17-year-old boy outside a 16th birthday party in Kenton have arrested two more people.
Che Labastide-Wellington, from Harrow, was stabbed to death in Belvedere Way, in an alleyway outside the party in the early hours of November 8.
A 16-year-old boy was also knifed and is in a stable condition in hospital.
Today a 21-year-old man was arrested and yesterday a 28-year-old was held on suspicion of murder and attempted murder.
Both are currently in police custody..
You may also want to watch:
Calvin Tudor, 21, of Kelly Close, Neasden, was charged with Che’s murder last week.
He is due to appear at the Old Bailey today.
- 1 Indian food store opens second outlet in Kensal Green
- 2 Four further arrests in connection with Sven Badzak stabbing
- 3 Immigration status forces Brent homeless back on the streets
- 4 Raheem Sterling sends good luck message ahead of Wembley Super League
- 5 New Italian restaurant licence in Kensal Green approved
- 6 Campaigners protest over GP takeovers in Willesden and Wembley
- 7 Cancer Black Care saved from closure with new funding
- 8 The Old Bell reopens in Kilburn with a much larger beer garden
- 9 Battle is on for Brondesbury Park as May 6 by-election nears
- 10 Queen's Park schoolboy loses leukaemia fight