Kenton murder: Two men bailed in connection with Che Labastide-Wellington killing
- Credit: Archant
Two men arrested yesterday on suspicion of the murder of a 17-year-old boy who was stabbed outside a 16th birthday party in Kenton have been bailed.
The 19 and 21-year-old were questioned after Che Labastide-Wellington, from Harrow, was stabbed to death in Belvedere Way, in an alleyway outside the party on Sunday morning at around 12.30am.
A 16-year-old boy was also knifed and is in a stable condition in hospital.
Both men have been bailed to return to a police station in January.
Today an 18-year-old was arrested at an address in Wembley and a 22-year-old man was held after he attended a police station in west London.
Both are currently in police custody.
A 14-year-old who was held on suspicion of possessing an offensive weapon on Monday has been bailed to return to a police station in January.
- 1 Two charged after police discharge taser during Kingsbury vehicle stop
- 2 2 men attacked by group after fight breaks out at Queensbury Tube Station
- 3 Three Met officers receive written warning over photos of murdered sisters
- 4 Road closed after man's death in Willesden
- 5 Most wanted: 7 people sought in connection with 11 robberies across London
- 6 Harlesden shop fire 'caused by barbecue'
- 7 Complaints of 'chaos' after Harry Styles' Wembley gigs
- 8 Neasden stabbing: Man charged with St Raphael's estate murder
- 9 Jailed: Kilburn man linked to 8 knifepoint robberies in St John's Wood area
- 10 Plea date set for men accused of fatal stabbing in Neasden
Two other boys age 15 and 16 who were arrested on suspicion of murder shortly after the killing have both been bailed to a date in mid-December.
Anyone with information is asked to call the incident room on 020 8345 3734 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
Calvin Tudor, 21, of Kelly Close, Neasden, was charged with Che’s murder yesterday and appeared before Barkingside Magistrates’ Court today.
He was remanded to appear at the Old Bailey on November 17.